<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/27279621?origin\x3dhttp://katakstory.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Saturday, May 05, 2007

Phew~

Finally recovered.

Past week was all dull and down cuz of the flu.
Nothing special really happened.
Except I've watched Spiderman 3 already.
It was nice overall with a few loopholes here and there.

People around me are falling sick too.
I hope I've not passed it on further.
lol.

Damian agreed to teach me drums about 2 weeks ago.
Wahaha. Woots!

I seem to have made a BIG mess out of my life now.
My body clock is stuck halfway between twisted and normal.
Been sleeping sleeping and sleeping.
Not right.
My mind's busy with worrying about stuff.
Might be uneccessary.
Not right.
Life's getting really screwed up in school.
Can't wait for the holidays.
I hate school.
I want to go back to AES.

doujiang sang again @ 2:56 AM

Me

Edwin = DouJiang
18nov
Scorpio

Profile

17
NgeeAnnPoly
heavy-duty sleeper
Hebe<3

Friends

VinCent HuiMin vaL TR01 SUfang peGGY guAnJi ccLia yaZID weijie christabel pearl ShuYing yiNg2 kOonChin yEeShan Mao2 MeiQing eDDie EugeNe cAndiCe sHa10 coNan meiYee

Death Notes

:D