Met up with Cclia to finish up that darn cem tutorial that's wasting everyone's time.
Managed to get office '07 and it's rather nice overall.
Had lunch after that at canteen one with su fang and lc.
Ben Chan came and we talked abit about his situation.
Hopefully he's got his head screwed really tightly now.
Did our tutorial. That darn table near the takopachi and the cup corn stall is hell hot. The school should have made every table a power plugged one.
Anyway, I'm hooked to the new album. I've been repeating almost every song in my ipod for god knows how many times already. And every repeat seems to be getting nicer and nicer. haha.
Hebe's got more solos this time round. Good. I really like her voice. Strong and confident. A motivation to me! lol.
But oh well, guess I'm not really a true blue S.H.E fan after all.
Cuz I've been sending their songs to people!
lol. Not supporting originality at all. LOL.
But, seriously, who cares man.
As long as their songs are spread to as many as possible, I believe more and more people will appreciate them. haha.
And seriously, I don't think they have to worry about the sales of the albums.
haha.
Hey, I've to even queue up to reserve my copy ok!
So, today I've been singing and humming and trying to get the lyrics right!
lol!
Ok back to today's what-did-i-do.
Left school for the National Library.
Guess anyone who's sane enough will be thinking what the hell is Edwin doing in the national library.
Well, i thought it's high time i speed up my lam assignment.
It's 2 more weeks before the submission.
And there're more things to come. Like IS. Waste time.
My Is group is super boring.
I think i'm the only who's really talking.
Ok, Shaoliang too. He's good at crapping.
The rest are just statues, seriously.
I hope we can do well for our group project.
Ai Zai!
GoGoGO!
Anyway check this out:
Cool right?
I'm sure this pic brings back alot of memories for most of us.
haha.
I think I used to have the red one.
And the mask.
And the toys.
Power Rangers really rock.
They're really cool.
Though the pattern for every episode is the same.
LOL.
Monster appears.
Power Rangers fight it.
Kills it.
Monster turns to giant monster.
Power Rangers call in the zords.
Forms the Megazord.
Do lots of hand actions which I guess they think is a motivation to them.
Monster weakens Megazord.
Megazord suddenly comes back.
Use the sword to gan diao the monster.
Monster falls dramatically to the ground behind the Megazord while Megazord faces camera and strikes a pose.
LOL.
Pattern all the same.
But it's still nice watching them!
Ok, dinner was settled at KFC with Su fang Cclia and Vincent.
Haha had lots of laughter. Vincent is currently the king of crap.
Lots of monsters walked past us.
Scary la.
LOL.
Home after that.
Got things organised. Deadlines..etc.
Go Doujiang gO!
Anyway, I did a super dumb thing while I was on the train home with Su Fang. Guessed she has posted it on her latest. lol. enjoy the joke of the day.
S.H.E Rockssssssssssssssssss!
I'm so proud of them. See that one in the middle? She's the one that makes me go nuts.