Went to Sentosa yesterday with Su Fang, Vincent, Guan Ji and Cecilia.
Swam, played volleyball, soccer and dodgeball.
And got ourselves roasted.
Oh, and there's cycling too.
HAHA.
Got there at about noon when the sun's really hot. Had lunch first. Headed to Siloso Beach after that. Vincent came and joined us. Took a dip in the sea for a while before going back up to play ball. lol. Was rather fun doing all these in the sun. It's been a damn long time since I played at the beach. Haha, come to think of it, I kind of miss those aes beach days. LOL. Played Dodgeball. Everyone was hilarious. lol. I became Bellamy and Su Fang became Alonso for whatever reason there was. LOL, but fun la. Played a dumb taboo-alike game. Dragged for a long time. lol. Cycled later on. Guan Ji, Cecilia, Su Fang and I took the tandem bikes while Vincent rode a single. It started to pour. Carried on riding. Rode back and forth from siloso to tanjong.
I've got to admit Vincent and I are cursed, cuz we got into uneccessary trouble for the 41352678321th time. What the fuck man. Cecilia and I were on a tandem bike while Vincent and Su Fang were on the other one. And at the roundabout at tanjong beach, we went opposite ways, at a speed enough to send all of us flying. Yes, we got into a mini accident. Luckily no one was hurt. But the impact was rather strong. LOL. Strong to the extent one of the bikes bent, literally.
Got the girls and Guan Ji to cycle back to the bike shop first while Vincent and I dragged that damn bike back. It was hell. We were cursing and laughing at ourselves along the way. LOL. For a few moments, we wanted to dump that piece of metal shit. And people were walking past us and laughing and pointing fingers. It was rather embarrassing. Nevertheless, we managed to make it back. We prayed that the compensation isn't going to be too expensive. Phew. Thank God.
Had dinner at kou fu before watching the new musical fountain. Generally it was rather nice, apart from the cmi storyline.
Vincent left early to watch the Chelsea match.
Left Sentosa and chilled out at Seah Im for a while before the sudden decision to go to Marina Square, xinwang cafe. Ate the Mango thing and it rocks! Kudos to Su Fang for the wonderful recommendation. Shall dine there again soon.
It was already super late when we left. Caught some night owl bus back home.
Today:
Watched The Reaping with gene, shannon and jian wei. So-so movie. Could have been better though.
Had dinner at Pepper Lunch. My first time. Not bad.
............................................................................................................................................... To you:
You've started pissing me off since a damn hell long time ago. Sometimes I wished I hadn't know you. Nobody, and I mean NOBODY will ever know what you're trying to do. In my eyes, you're as good as crap. There might be a slim possibility that you might 'revive', although now I don't give a shit hell whether you do or not.