<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/27279621?origin\x3dhttp://katakstory.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Yeah...as usual, was in school again.
LOL.

These few days like no life.
Well, haha, actually life wasn't that boring while preparing for baoc.

Today, I actually discovered that my cutting skills sucks.
Seriously.
Haha.


Town again with Cecilia after school.
4th consecutive day already.
lol.
And guess what? We had KFC for dinner again.
Sooner or later we're going to die.

Went home and decided to go for a night run.
Called Guan Ji to join me.
It was a good run.
Had supper at Kim San Leng.
lol.
We had a good chat about life and people and stuff.

And now, I'm waiting to catch the Chelsea match.

Bad thing's that there's tuition tomorrow. 11am.
Shit man.

I hope I can wake up in time.

And, last but not least, I sincerely HOPE that tuition is going to be PEACEFUL.

doujiang sang again @ 12:54 PM

Me

Edwin = DouJiang
18nov
Scorpio

Profile

17
NgeeAnnPoly
heavy-duty sleeper
Hebe<3

Friends

VinCent HuiMin vaL TR01 SUfang peGGY guAnJi ccLia yaZID weijie christabel pearl ShuYing yiNg2 kOonChin yEeShan Mao2 MeiQing eDDie EugeNe cAndiCe sHa10 coNan meiYee

Death Notes

:D