<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/27279621?origin\x3dhttp://katakstory.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, March 30, 2007

So, it's a stay-home Friday for me.
Entire house was quiet... too quiet.
Didn't want to go anywhere anyway.
The thought of Bugis and Orchard just irks me.

And guess what? Ha, I'm going town tomorrow. LOL!
Boring as it may be cuz I've been there so many times the previous weeks, I guess the peeps will make up for it.
It's been another long time since I last went out with them.
Trouble is, I'm rather broke already.
LOL.
Hopefully there's little spending to do tomorrow.

And yup, tomorrow's the day the Reds beat the Gunners.
Roars of victory will overwhelm Arsenal at Anfield.

If Liverpool wins tomorrow, I guess it'll be rather disappointing for the people at the official Arsenal Singapore launch.

Woots.
Merely talking about the match gets me excited already.
LOL.

Went to plaza for a while just now.
Placed bets on the match tomorrow. Got checked by the staff.
LOL. But I guess I was too clever for her after all.
Managed to get through still.

I wanna get a new phone.
But it's rather impossible at the moment.

And last night, of all things, I had to dream of my lost phone.
What the fuck man.

doujiang sang again @ 4:34 AM

Me

Edwin = DouJiang
18nov
Scorpio

Profile

17
NgeeAnnPoly
heavy-duty sleeper
Hebe<3

Friends

VinCent HuiMin vaL TR01 SUfang peGGY guAnJi ccLia yaZID weijie christabel pearl ShuYing yiNg2 kOonChin yEeShan Mao2 MeiQing eDDie EugeNe cAndiCe sHa10 coNan meiYee

Death Notes

:D