<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/27279621?origin\x3dhttp://katakstory.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, March 25, 2007

LOL went to town again today.

lol.

Mad sia.


Peeps were Erwin, Vanessa and Pamela.


Bought this album called Life In Cartoon Motion.

By this really talented singer-composer called Mika.

Got to know his songs when I was at Gramophone with Cecilia yesterday.
Woots!
Really some nice songs in there.
Anyway, watched TMNT just now.
Super cool movie!
Totally relived all my childhood memories of the turtle heroes.
Woots!
I'll give it 4.3 stars!
EVERYONE should watch it!
I don't mind watching it again.
Wahaha.
Mikey rocks! GoGoGo!
Oh, and by the way the turtles are rather skinny in the movie.
Quite different from the animated series.
Well, they still look damn cool!
I'm going to watch the animated series on youtube later!
Cowabunga!

doujiang sang again @ 7:14 AM

Me

Edwin = DouJiang
18nov
Scorpio

Profile

17
NgeeAnnPoly
heavy-duty sleeper
Hebe<3

Friends

VinCent HuiMin vaL TR01 SUfang peGGY guAnJi ccLia yaZID weijie christabel pearl ShuYing yiNg2 kOonChin yEeShan Mao2 MeiQing eDDie EugeNe cAndiCe sHa10 coNan meiYee

Death Notes

:D