<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/27279621?origin\x3dhttp://katakstory.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Saturday, March 17, 2007

Just got back not long ago from Westmall.
Watched Just Follow Law with parents, sis and sis friend Rachel.
It felt funnnier than last time.
Don't know why.
LOL.

Had a fulfiling dinner at Bukit Batok.

Went to Queensway after tuition today.
lol. Had to keep a low profile at Weston.
If not I'll be beaten up.


Been sleeping all afternoon.
Godparents came over for a visit in the night.


I'm still damn tired.

Haven't been sleeping well lately.
Be it naps or hibernation.
I hate it when I can't sleep well.

doujiang sang again @ 10:10 AM

Me

Edwin = DouJiang
18nov
Scorpio

Profile

17
NgeeAnnPoly
heavy-duty sleeper
Hebe<3

Friends

VinCent HuiMin vaL TR01 SUfang peGGY guAnJi ccLia yaZID weijie christabel pearl ShuYing yiNg2 kOonChin yEeShan Mao2 MeiQing eDDie EugeNe cAndiCe sHa10 coNan meiYee

Death Notes

:D