I'm watching one of the Pokemon movies now. Woots! It's the one on Lugia and the other three legendary flying pokemon. Damn cool! I want to get 'Mewtwo strikes Back'. That's one of the nicest Pokemon movie I've watched. It's the very first Pokemon movie too!
And coming to that, I have a sudden urge to play the Pokemon gameboy game now. LOL!
In the past, the Pokemon game is a must for every kid alive. It's hard to explain why it's so fun. Haha, you'll have to play it for yourself to find out.
Anyway, I woke up pretty early today to go to AES for the Sec 1 camp. The planners kind of needed extra manpower for a plot. Unfortunately, something happened and I didn't help in the end. Went to plaza with Eugene and had breakfast Mos Burger. The rice burger is really nice. Home. Godsis came along together with her two kids. Something happened again. But I managed to fix it, although it doesn't look as presentable as before already. Oh well, perhaps it's really fate. Never mind.
Became super shag suddenly. Decided to take a short nap before going to the campfire at AES. Haha, well, as expected, I went immediately into hibernation mode.
Campfire was awful. The atmosphere just wasn't enough.
Went to eat at Mac after that with the E4 gang. It's been quite some time since we gathered together. And as usual, my brother was the King of Crappers. Never fails to make everyone laugh the shit out of them. LOL.
Home.
Bro just dropped dead on his bed. I'm rather tired too.
Been thinking of something lately. Step by step, I want to simply just do it the way my heart tells me to. Sometimes, I just can't go any further. But I don't want to give up. However, time and again, challenges and obstacles come my way. I'll always tell myself that these are motivations for me to not give up. I hope it's true.
I really don't want to be stranded in the middle of nowhere. The feeling is terrible.