Been to school today to chiong those IDs. Last night was rather tiring doing the IDs at home. Fortunately, there were two rather 'watchable' matches one after another. And a couple of really interesting and super funny websites which criticizes a certain type of friendster users. It triggered my urge to create a blog on this too. Wahaha. Mine will include monsters too. WAHAHAHA.
Anyway, back to today. Left school with Cecilia to check out the mighty reds store. Some of the stuff are rather cool.
Settled dinner at KFC, taka. We had a good chat about certain people.
Had a short chat with my parents just now. Well, okay~
Just read my sis' blog entry about her camp experience. I'm really glad that she has enjoyed herself and had so much fun. Come to think of it, I kind of miss those camp days. Well, that's alright, cuz I think baoc is going to make up for it.
I managed to do some simple financially planning today. Hopefully things turn out my way then!