Monday, February 19, 2007
When can I realise what I'm good at?
When...
This chinese new year hasn't really been a good one for me.
At least for now, I hope.
It made me realise how much I don't know, how much I don't fit in, how much I can't achieve, how much better friends are compared to myself and how so-near-yet-so-far I am away from many many things.
For many moments, I succumbed to the Voice of Doom and admitted that I am pathetic. The unfortunate thing is that I've realised I have begun to despise my existence.
I should really start to grow up fast enough to catch up with people out there. I have to.
It's miserable not being able to meet the standards of people out there. Friends.
It's pathetic not knowing what others know. Total lack of knowledge.
And skills of course.
Everyone is born with something that they're good at. Some people are really lucky to have such good qualities in them. Seriously, I envy them. I don't understand why I can't be like them.
I want to find the g-o-o-d in me.
And I'm getting tired searching for it.
It's really...really... tiring.
doujiang sang again @ 11:55 AM