Monday, February 12, 2007
WAHAHAHA.
My sis is downright sarcastic.
Reading her blog is like reading a sadist's blog!
Damn funny.
It's been a boring weekend spent. I'm glad it's part of the past.
Woke up at 9 today.
Went over to Ben's house to help him with making the decision of his preferred courses.
It somehow seemed like I was enrolling instead.
We left for Bangkit after that to have a late breakfast.
Chicken rice never tasted better. Ha.
Headed to posb to do my debit card.
Ben applied for a posb card at the same time.
I hope he goes easy on the spending part.
And, no one could have imagined how guai lan we were towards the service staff.
She almost sawed us for requesting free ipod nanos and much nonsense.
Met up with Guan Ji after that.
Decided to buy 4d. lol.
Left for town with Guan Ji while Ben went off for work.
The three of us (Vincent, Guan Ji and I) were going to shop for new year clothes.
I got a shirt and berms. Vincent got jeans and Guan Ji bought jeans, shoes and a watch.
All from Far East.
Vincent left for work and Guan Ji and I went back.
Hmm...life seems boring nowadays.
Not much of fun going on.
Kind of still miss my lost phone.
Fuck.
I came across a cny zodiac exhibition.
The prediction for Snakes is, unfortunately, unfortunate.
Fellow snakes, we are going to experience monetary problems this year.
And those in relationships are very likely going to encounter alot more obstacles and challenges.
Those working will perhaps face stress from the top management.
And on and on.
Crap.
I don't believe this will happen.
Ha.
Okay, think I've wasted enough time feeling bored.
doujiang sang again @ 7:00 AM