Tuesday, February 13, 2007
Met Guan Ji and Vincent today for group study.
All I can say is, it was more of a Crappers United gathering.
Woke up at noon. I was supposed to help Ben do his jae stuff.
Had brunch at his house.
His mom cooks fantastic curry chicken.
Left for np after that.
Saw our lecturers at the ba booth in the convention hall.
Ninja Turtle actually crapped along with me for about 5 mins.
So, eventually, it turned out that Ben forgot to bring his jae form.
Left the school shortly cuz he had to go to work.
Met up with a friend later at sim and caught up cuz it's been some time since we last met.
Went back to panjang and took a short nap before meeting Guan Ji and Vincent for dinner.
Had kfc. And lots and lots of crapping coming from those two especially.
Not much studying was done.
lol.
Don't care anyway.
Well, at least I had a good chat with Guan Ji. Realised we have some common views and perspective towards certain things.
Suddenly, I don't want the exams to be over so soon..
別說對不起 別讓我傷了心才說
不是故意 我卻無法怪你
別說對不起 別讓我的愛情變成
廉價物品 我卻只能愛你
閉上眼睛卻看見你 想你的好代替無力
我相信你 卻開始不信任自己
別說對不起 別讓我灰了心
才說不是故意 我卻無法怪你
別說對不起 別讓我的愛情變得
小心翼翼 我卻只能愛你
doujiang sang again @ 10:47 AM