Saturday, February 10, 2007
It's been a week or so.
I'm experiencing the aftermath of poa and macro.
Plain shag.
Shan't talk about the papers cuz they're over already anyway.
Went to eat with the gang at alumni after macro.
The weather was scorching.
Left for cck for tuition.
Wasn't in the right mood for tuition, probably because the sun fried my brain.
I've gotta admit I was rather foul during the entire hour.
I was psycho.
That close to sawing my student.
One minute I was laughing and the other minute I was shouting at him for no particular logical reason.
I was rather desperate to be Jigsaw.
Got Dad to pick me up cuz he was nearby.
Helped out with some housework when I was home.
Hibernated in the afternoon.
I would like to add to Cecilia's list of 'Things that make you feel good'.
It is the feeling of stepping into an air-con blasted room after being cooked alive by the hot weather.
Woke up at about 11:15. Took me a while to realise Liverpool's playing already.
Showered before going to the coffeeshop to watch the second half.
Unfortunately, the unfortunate had to happen.
Never mind.
Anyway I made friends with one of the big shot uncles at the coffeeshop.
He seem to always bet his entire house on every match. lol.
I got free drinks thanks to him.
Came home after the match. It was about 1 plus already but it felt like 11.
Thoughts filled my mind. For a moment, I was being negative again.
This sem seem to rob me of my life.
Feeling drained every minute.
Troubles are like birds of prey.
They hover above you, who's not aware of their presence.
Then, they swoop down on you and grab and devour you.
And to that bunch of SIM jackasses:
You will end up like that asshole who stole my phone.
Only a LOT worst.
There's not only blood. You will get to see your insides.
WILL.
And before I go back to hibernating,
I would like to share this with everyone:
Best friends are siblings God forgot to give us.
I think that's rather true.
doujiang sang again @ 9:47 AM