Monday, January 01, 2007
yeah.. so much can happen in a week.
I know it's tough. But it's not impossible.
I know you can do it, and I trust you to do the right thing.
Remember what I told you before.
True friends never hold grudges, so don't worry.
No one blamed you for anything.
So don't blame yourself.
Don't feel remorseful, cuz it was never your fault. never.
Being your friend and I can't do much to help or cheer you up.. I apologise for that.
However, I give you my word that I will stand by you no matter what happens.
What are brothers for anyway?
Tell me when you've settled things. Remember, ONE thing at a time.
You have my fullest support.
All the best bro!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The next one.....
You better get rest.
Eat more.
You need it.
Stay healthy. The coming week is gonna be a sleep-deprived one.
I hope you are not troubled.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The next one....
Be strong. We're always there for you.
Take care everyone. And I mean take CARE.
The new year started out dull and sad.
Let's not make it worst. C'mon...
doujiang sang again @ 10:00 AM