<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/27279621?origin\x3dhttp://katakstory.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Saturday, January 27, 2007

Tell me why the fuck am I so suay this sem?!

Almost everything seems to be so fucking suay!

Fuck today - I lost my phone this time.

And now, I'm a fucking boy without his fucking laptop and his fucking phone!!

Fuck la!

Fuck this sem!!

Everything had to happen just before the exams.

Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck.

A sense of emptiness filled me up.


A letter to the person who took my phone:

Fuck u bitch.
I know you're the one who took my phone.
I eyed you when I got down the bus and I just had this feeling that something was missing.
You sat on the same fucking seat I lay my ass on.
You saw my phone and fuck - you took your fucking chance.
Fuck you la.
My poor phone must be rotting away now that your fucking filthy hands touched it.
You fucked up bitch.
You know you can't get away with this. You're a fucking thief.
And my poor Hebe, rotting together with the phone.
You better return my phone to me or else you will face the following:

I curse you to lose your husband (you looked married, though I don't understand why your husband is so suay) right now. He will sleep around and hurt you, just like how you've took my phone away from me.
Not only that (YOU WISH), you will experience something called pain. Slowly.
Day by day you will find yourself turning insane.
You will use nail clippers to clip your lips till they tear.
By that time I guess you will be screaming like hell.
You will then chain yourself up and swallow the keys.
Then you will find a tape recorder on the floor of your house.
You will play it and it goes:
'Hello bitch, I wanna play a game with you. All these years, you've lived through dishonesty. And now, you will pay for it by playing our game.....etc.'
By then, you will scream louder. But no one will hear you.
Scream of fear and of course...pain. =)

But if the person who took my phone is a bastard instead, You will just have to change the words yourself.

By the end of everything, you will not die a quick death. I won't allow that. haha.
A slow and steady death, of course.
And yes, trust me, there will be blood.

I'm a Scorpio. Remember that.

doujiang sang again @ 9:08 AM

Me

Edwin = DouJiang
18nov
Scorpio

Profile

17
NgeeAnnPoly
heavy-duty sleeper
Hebe<3

Friends

VinCent HuiMin vaL TR01 SUfang peGGY guAnJi ccLia yaZID weijie christabel pearl ShuYing yiNg2 kOonChin yEeShan Mao2 MeiQing eDDie EugeNe cAndiCe sHa10 coNan meiYee

Death Notes

:D