<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/27279621?origin\x3dhttp://katakstory.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Saturday, January 20, 2007

Quite a normal day.

Ngee Ann's open house last day.
Went to school to do preparation for fabm project with Vincent and Cecilia, who was accompanied by Juliana.

Ben smsed me and told me he was in NP too.
Guess he wanted somebody to bring him tour around.
I almost died at BA block when he shouted into the microphones.

We went to convention centre after that to kope the goodie bags.
Went in to check out the courses Ben might be interested in.
Instead of him enquiring more info, I was the one doing the talking while he played and did nonsense.
lol.

Finally helped him to narrow down to some courses which I think are more suitable for him.
Joined my friends after that to continue the project.
Vanessa called shortly, asking for her brother. I told her how retarded he was.
Guess it was normal.

We stayed in school till about 8?
Took 75 home.
Slacked at home for a while before going to the coffeeshop to watch the Liverpool Vs Chelsea match. Dad called and said my mom and him were already at the wake. Not gonna make it so he told me to stay at home and rest. lol. But he said I must go tomorrow.

I was rather tired after the match so biked home to rest.
My sore throat is getting worst.
Felt a bit feverish too just now.

Came back to keep track of the Newcastle Vs West Ham match.

Better luck next time I guess...





My grandaunt passed away yesterday night at 1am plus.
Guess one of the saddest person was my grandma.
Hmm.. I don't know what to say..
So took this from my bro's blog:

Life is jus fragile. Pple can jus depart the world in matter of hours, even minutes. Someone who was once rather close is now somewhere further than you can think of. Happy and sad. Happy coz she has found peace and isnt suffering anymore. Sad coz she's no more.God took her 3 hours after we left the hospital.
The sudden thought of it jus brings sourness to the heart.
I prayed silently.
Hoping that she has left peacefully.
For those who lament after her departure.
The strength to accept it and think of it as a good cause.
Especially grandma.
I can tell she's really sad.
Trying her best not to show it.
She's afterall older than her sister.


Hmm...
My grandma went to the wake just now.
She came back, not speaking much.
Just had instant noodles and retired into her room after that.
I peeked into her room and saw a slight frown on her face while she was asleep.

It reminded me of yesterday night at the hospital.
My grandaunt's pastor came to send her off and at the same time, console my grandma.
He said that few days ago, he came and prayed for my grandaunt and she was actually recovering after that.
But life is unpredictable - her condition took a plunge yesterday night...
My grandma asked the pastor, 'Since you prayed for her before and she got better, can you do it again so that you can bring her back this time?'

The thought of it just makes me feel sad.

Life is very precious... and unpredictable.

My poor Grandma. I hope she'll feel better soon.

doujiang sang again @ 10:29 AM

Me

Edwin = DouJiang
18nov
Scorpio

Profile

17
NgeeAnnPoly
heavy-duty sleeper
Hebe<3

Friends

VinCent HuiMin vaL TR01 SUfang peGGY guAnJi ccLia yaZID weijie christabel pearl ShuYing yiNg2 kOonChin yEeShan Mao2 MeiQing eDDie EugeNe cAndiCe sHa10 coNan meiYee

Death Notes

:D