Sunday, January 14, 2007
Fuck the rain.
Woke up at 2:30pm today. Parents and grandma were out, sis not back from chalet. Bro was as usual, dotaing. Felt rather bored at home. Decided to call up Guan Ji to ask if he wanna go town.
Met up at 4 plus at interchange. The bus didn't take a long time to come. Heng...
The weather outside was really dull. Alighted at Far East. Cecilia and her friend were there too. Bought a pair of converse. Met up with the other two and headed off to Heeren. Had the wanton noodles at Graffiti. Nice dinner. Cecilia ate ALOT. I was amazed.
Went to walk around in HMV after that. As soon as we went in, the new S.H.E song Zen Me Ban was being played. It's really nice when it's blasted. lol. Hebe's voice was....beautiful.
Went to Taka and then to Wisma after that.
Cecilia almost got her Liverpool jersey.
lol.
I hope you really get it yeah?
Wear it during Chinese New Year. May really bring you luck huh.
It was home after that.
Dropped off just before plaza and took a 10 min walk home.
Sang to myself along the way since nobody was around.
Surprised it didn't rain.
Feel like having a bunch of buds and pals crashing my house for the night and chiong rented dvds. haha..Saw 2.
Will be damn fun.
See how la.
I picked up my mom's phone just now and randomly looked through the photo album.
My god... There were more than a 100 self-taken photos of my mom!
Wahaha... and with various poses and expressions huh.
My mom... really LOL.
Nowadays she's just getting younger and younger.
haha.
The night is still young. Don't really want to sleep yet. But there's wcom tutorial tomorrow. Spoiler.
I'm really running low on Vitamin M.
I'm rather desperate for cny.
doujiang sang again @ 9:00 AM