<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/27279621?origin\x3dhttp://katakstory.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, December 10, 2006

Woke up for a ncc meeting at bpp mac.
Only one of my juniors came.
Pathetic.
Cancelled off the meeting.

Headed to tuition at cck.
Haven't had tuition for decades.

My student can go eat my shit.
He actually forgot how to write ALOT of words.
Was fking pissed off with him today.
Tuition was 2 hours.
I almost did a few things.
I almost sent the bloody fan to hell(it's a circulator, so it's bloody strong speed cannot be adjusted. It made papers flew across the room.)
I almost threw Ashton's crying(non-stop) baby sister out of the window.
I almost threw him down too.

This was probably the worst lesson ever.
I had a fking hard time trying to get him to finish up a mock paper which his teacher gave as holiday homework without running about and standing on the chair and screaming and shouting and whatever else you can think of.

After an hour or so, the fking fan had to break down.
It was a good and bad thing.
Indeed, papers won't fly but the room became super stuffy.

I began to feel sleepy.
He was feeling restless too already.
On a few occasions I wanted to do the entire paper for him.

Then, his misfortune came.
I was looking through my smses when he kept bombarding me with dumb questions like
'Why is the girl in the story called xiaoyue and not xiaomei?'

Obviously he was trying his best to irritate me.
He succeeded.
I was so fed up by his number lost-count stupid question and banged the table.
I didn't mean to, but his hand apparently was in the way.
The next thing I knew, he was crying already.
His dad came in and asked what happened.
He complained to daddy.
The dad reprimanded him instead,
'GOR GOR TOLD YOU TO CONCENTRATE AND LISTEN TO HIM BUT YOU DON'T WANT TO LISTEN! GOOD! NOW HE BEAT YOU! THAT'S AS GOOD AS BEATING YOU FOR ME! SEE NOW YOU DARE TO PLAY SOMEMORE OR NOT!'

lol. That's cool. For a moment I thought I did the right thing.

His cries stopped after we resumed.
LOL. The back of his palm was red.

The good thing was that he concentrated fully for the rest of the lesson.
Didn't dare to take his eyes off the paper.
lol.
I kept smirking.
Being the bad guy rocks man.
I shall use violence in the future.
Cuz it really works wonders.

After tuition I left for bpp library to study till 8pm.
Super condusive place to study.

Shall expect frequent visits to there.
Tomorrow's first paper.
Everyone GOGOGO!
It's MORPHIN TIME!
GOGO POWER RANGERS!!
I used to call you my girl
I used to call you my friend
I used to call you the love
The love that I never had
When I think of you
I don't know what to do
When will I see you again
I miss you like crazy
Even More than words can say
I miss you like crazy
Every minute of every day
Girl I'm so down when your love's not around
I miss you, miss you, miss you
I miss you like crazy

doujiang sang again @ 10:06 AM

Me

Edwin = DouJiang
18nov
Scorpio

Profile

17
NgeeAnnPoly
heavy-duty sleeper
Hebe<3

Friends

VinCent HuiMin vaL TR01 SUfang peGGY guAnJi ccLia yaZID weijie christabel pearl ShuYing yiNg2 kOonChin yEeShan Mao2 MeiQing eDDie EugeNe cAndiCe sHa10 coNan meiYee

Death Notes

:D