Saturday, December 09, 2006
Woke up by a 7:30am morning call from Vincent.
lol.
We were supposed to go exercising today.
Dragged myself to the toilet to wash up.
Took a bus down to Queenstown.
We went to Queenstown Stadium to run.
Haven't been exercising for ages.
Had a early lunch at Tiong plaza.
The chicken rice there rocks.
I offended a woman today.
I was at the drinks stall ordering the 3rd can of coke(man I'm seriously getting addicted to coke) and the woman was waiting for her drink.
Suddenly, the feeling came and I roared into the woman's face.
I swear it was accidental.
She gave me a wtf look, cuz I was only a feet away from her.
After lunch, we went to Delta sports complex to gym.
lol.
It was hilarious in the gym.
We did all kinds of retarded exercises.
Left shortly for Vincent's house where his two sisters were at the com again.
lol. They seem to be at the com 24/7.
We wanted to study Macro.
Vincent took his stuff and we went to my house for a 2nd lunch.
Cooked maggi.
Received Cecilia's call, saying she was already at je library waiting for us.
Chionged to je.
Met Su Fang there.
And so the four of us studied macro.
I'm not sure how much of it went into my head.
We were hungry after a while and decided to settle dinner at IMM.
As usual we climbed over the divider.
Cecilia was especially excited about it.
Cecilia and I went to buy the ebi tempura sushi I introed to her last time but didn't manage to get it.
This time we bought 16.
She went crazy over it.
Couldn't stop praising the sushi.
lol.
We wanted to eat at KFC but couldn't find it in IMM.
Decided to go to jec.
Cecilia was craving more of the sushi.
Vincent and Su Fang left for jec first while I accompanied her.
I wanted more of it too. lol.
Bought another 24.
lol.
Cecilia was smiling from ear to ear from the time the prawn was being deep-fried all the way to the moment it was in the box, ready for our stomachs.
Finished everything before we left IMM.
lol.
Hiong man.
Cecilia was tempuraing all the way. (Sorry I really can't find a better word)
'Wah....hen hao chi leh!!!'
Even back at KFC, she almost ordered tempura.
lol. She was possessed by the prawns already.
That explained why she called us tempura.
She ate the Bandito she ordered as though it was tempura.
lol.
Su Fang fainted many times.
I burped to end the dinner.
Went up to arcade to play bball.
lol.
Su Fang and Cecilia tried the jap drum game.
They were pretty good at it.
haha.
One of the bball machines broke down. We played it like it was free.
Left at about 1035.
Man, quite a tiring day.
It's been so long since the last time I exercised.
Must treat it like a routine already.
I want to go swimming.
doujiang sang again @ 8:11 AM