Friday, December 01, 2006
Today's the first of December.I know I'm way too late...But HAPPY 19th BIRTHDAY BRO!
Okay, that was really quite random.
IS smd!
I must say it's a total waste of time. Like who the hell created IS? The worst thing is that it contributes to gpa. I don't understand how can anyone enjoy attending IS classes.
LMS was so-so today. Did nothing much.
Our tutor was better than before at least. I think only Wei Jie knows how to pronounce her name. lol.
Went off to JE with Cecilia and Vincent.
Arcaded. Played street bball. Fuck the high scores today. LOL.
Cecilia left shortly. We had dinner at KFC.
Went to the arcade again to play. lol.
After we had a few rounds, I realised my TAPZ card was missing.
We searched high and low and almost overturned the entrie arcade. It seemed to be an Act of God.
Vincent believed the card was stolen while we were playing. I noticed the closed circuit cameras around. Checked with the staff but they couldn't allow me to watch the tapes cuz their manager wasn't around. Called up the manager and she said she will be there at the arcade tomorrow to check for me. Hopefully I get a positive answer from her tomorrow. By the way, the existing balance in my card is $20+.
We left shortly. Vincent strongly believed the card was somewhere on me. But nothing was found. We gave up the search and decided to go home.
On the way to JE MRT, we stopped by the pasar malam. An auction was going on. Feeling retarded, we decided to join in the bidding. It was seriously funny!
For each item, we started the ball rolling with a $1 bid. lol. Laughed our asses off.
Came back home being welcomed by curry chicken.
And now I'm feeling bloated.
Damn, I really hope my card can be found. Many people helped to make this a VIP card.
And I pray it's not on me, else Vincent and Zone X manager is going to make my life hell. LOL.
haha. I'm going to do the same to myself if that really happens.
If my card was really stolen...
Fuck that person. I hope Eliza clings onto he/she for life.
If Eliza was the one who took it: erm...you can have it. I don't want it back.
If it was Hebe: I'll top up that card for you! And you can keep it!
If it was Gillian: Vincent will do the same just as I will do for Hebe.
Okay, enough of crapping.
Ying2 taught me how to create hp themes today. I did quite a number of them with Hebe as the subject.
Damn, still have wcom stuff to do.
Fuck projects.
Dear TAPZ card,
If you are out there, come back to Daddy yeah.
If somebody is using you as though the value in you is like oil from the MiddleEast,
Tell him: You better return me back to my Daddy. He's got a indestructible weapon in his hands
and he can deflate you anytime, anywhere.
If you are trapped somewhere under the street bball machine, fret not.
Daddy's gonna save you soon. Just hang in there.
Have no fear, Daddy's always here.
You must be strong. Daddy seriously don't mind if you come back a different card.
Say for example, you come back to Daddy with a $1m value in you.
Daddy will then upgrade you from a VIP card to a MIP card.
No, a MMMMMMMMIIIIIPPPPPP card.
I'm coming for you tomorrow.
Remember, have no fear, cuz Daddy's here.
doujiang sang again @ 7:09 AM