<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/27279621?origin\x3dhttp://katakstory.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, December 04, 2006

Phew. Finally can wash my hands off the WCOM project.
A total waste of time and money(lots involved! lol)

Slept at about 4 yesterday.
I was a mnute away from being marked absent for WCOM tutorial.

I was in a daze during the entire tutorial.
Nothing seemed to enter my brain.

Went out to play after school with Vincent and Ying2.
Took 154 to JP. It was forever.

Played street bball at Zone X.
I kind of sucked today.

Ying2 left and we went to KFC for a short meal.
We noticed 2 retards behaving rather strange. lol.
It turned out to be Cecilia and Su Fang.

lol.
Crapped at KFC for quite some time before accompanying Su Fang to her house.
The three of us slacked at the playground: Vincent was craving for soccer, Cecilia was watching those kids playing. I took a nap instead.

Then, after about 15 minutes, the pedophile came to pick her next victim.
The innocent children, unaware of her presence, continued playing happily.

We left for JP again after that.
Headed to the arcade to play street bball again.
Su Fang and Cecilia played too and I must say they are good at it.

I went to check the balance value in my card.
Saw a recruitment notice.
I unconsciously applied for it.
lol.
I changed my mind 5 minutes later.
I'm too lazy.

lol.

Managed to break the record of one of the machines.

We went to Banquet to eat a bit.
It was a mini Japanese lesson too, courtesy of Su Fang.

lol.

Su Fang went home after that. The three of us took train.

I went to BPP to buy my phone stuff.

My sis is coming back on Wednesday.
Time really flies huh.

I have just looked at my schedule for this month and I concluded:
I'm going to die.
LMS and IAC SUCK TO THE CORE! And with holidays and all that... Shit me la.

I'm shag.

Labels:


doujiang sang again @ 6:48 AM

Me

Edwin = DouJiang
18nov
Scorpio

Profile

17
NgeeAnnPoly
heavy-duty sleeper
Hebe<3

Friends

VinCent HuiMin vaL TR01 SUfang peGGY guAnJi ccLia yaZID weijie christabel pearl ShuYing yiNg2 kOonChin yEeShan Mao2 MeiQing eDDie EugeNe cAndiCe sHa10 coNan meiYee

Death Notes

:D