<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/27279621?origin\x3dhttp://katakstory.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, December 08, 2006

Everybody, say finally.

That fked fabm assignment is finally done and submited.
Wasted lots of time on it.

Those people who didn't get enough sleep or didn't sleep at all, it's time to hit the bed.

Went to school early today to do the lms conflict letter.
Dumb assignment.
Lms was nothing.
Simply rotted in the classroom.
We were released an hour earlier though.

Val and I went to canteen 1.
I had to do that stupid family tree assignment which was due at 5pm.
lol. Thanks alot Val.
She helped me to construct a very interesting family tree.
haha.

Completed my fabm next.
Handed up just on time.

Stayed in school till about 7 plus.

I'm fucking stressed up by all the projects. Fuck projects.
Fuck IS.

My December is ruined.
Everything is going to be SO rushed.
Fuck it.
Fuck time for not stopping.
Fuck reports.
Fuck common tests.

Before I forget,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANNA.

Projects and deadlines spoil my mood.
I really want to play.

doujiang sang again @ 6:21 AM

Me

Edwin = DouJiang
18nov
Scorpio

Profile

17
NgeeAnnPoly
heavy-duty sleeper
Hebe<3

Friends

VinCent HuiMin vaL TR01 SUfang peGGY guAnJi ccLia yaZID weijie christabel pearl ShuYing yiNg2 kOonChin yEeShan Mao2 MeiQing eDDie EugeNe cAndiCe sHa10 coNan meiYee

Death Notes

:D