<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/27279621?origin\x3dhttp://katakstory.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Saturday, December 16, 2006

Feels great to wake up early sometimes.
I know those who know me will think I'm nuts to say something like this.

Woke up at about 8am to go running with Vincent at Queenstown.

haha, we improved. LOL.

Went to Tiong after that to eat the hainanese chicken rice.
It rocks.

Slacked and went to kim seng to play pool. lol.
It's been so long. Was really fun.

Cecilia called later and we left to meet them.
Took the shuttle bus from great world. Along the way. we sang and it started to rain.
Pek cek.
We wondered how come every time we sing, it would rain.
Came to a conclusion that lao tian was moved by our beautiful vocals.

Reached orchard and alighted outside Tangs. Ran through the rain and finally reached heeren.
Met up with the two girls and we had lunch at the wanton noodles place beside 77th street.
Chatted.
Seriously, everyone's getting more sarcastic.
lol.
But it was interesting though.

Spent quite some time at hmv after that looking through movies and albums.
Realised there are alot of movies I haven't catch in the past.

Su Fang had to leave for work after that.
Accompanied her to Marina sq.
Cecilia and I left with Vincent shortly.
Vincent had to go for some pri school d&d.

Apparently he called just now and told me it sucked. totally.

Cecilia and I went to imm for tempura. LOL.
Again, we had 20 each.
We felt ReD and decided to go to Giant.
LOL. We were especially ReD at the seafood section.
Laughed at fishes. Cecilia was funny lol.
She was ReDDer than me.

My bro called and I had to leave for NUH to visit my newborn cousin.

Chanced upon a sample area for dumplings.
Being the usual me, I tore at it. It rocks.

Cecilia laughed again in the train. lol.
Lots of ReD people.

I hope she gets home safely btw.

Dropped off at bv and asked for directions to NUH.
Reached the ward shortly and my god...

The baby is so small.
Today's her 4th day in this world.
My mom wanted me to carry her and take a photo with her.

I swore my balls shrank a little because being somebody who's a little violent, I was so scared I might drop her or something. Decided to carry her while I sit down. That will make things alot safer. I can't afford to be even accidentally careless at that moment. lol.
My life's at stake too.

Passed her on to my mom after that. Mothers are still the best at carrying babies.
My mom played with the diy blood pressure machine after that. lol. She was so fascinated by it.
I guess she's just happy about being healthy. lol........my mom.....

Left the hospital at about 8:40pm to eat a holland v.
My bro brought us to eat famous XO sliced fish soup.
Not bad.

Will be flying soon to China. Haiz... The dates just suck.

To end off, here are the photos taken in the hospital just now.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Dad and baby.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Mom and baby. (Damn, she's pro)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Bro and baby.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Me and Baby (The moment captured when my balls shrank a little.)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Sis and baby.



oh and btw, the baby's name is Kelly Ho Wai Yee.
Sounds familiar? lol.

doujiang sang again @ 6:29 AM

Me

Edwin = DouJiang
18nov
Scorpio

Profile

17
NgeeAnnPoly
heavy-duty sleeper
Hebe<3

Friends

VinCent HuiMin vaL TR01 SUfang peGGY guAnJi ccLia yaZID weijie christabel pearl ShuYing yiNg2 kOonChin yEeShan Mao2 MeiQing eDDie EugeNe cAndiCe sHa10 coNan meiYee

Death Notes

:D