Sunday, November 26, 2006
Weekends are usually boring.
Not this weekend though. haha.
Had lots of fun and a HELL LOT of laughter.
Thanks to friends and family and Death Note vol 12.
I'm too lazy to blog about Saturday.
Cecilia has it in her blog.
My sis is leaving for Japan on Wednesday.
Really hope she'll take good care of herself there and of course, have lots of fun.
I'm listening to S.H.E songs 24/7.
Hebe rock my world.
Shu Ming called me earlier today and asked if I was at home cuz he wanted to bring me my belated birthday present.
A pleasant surprise.
Thanks bro.
My bro's (real one) birthday is in 4 days.
Just in case I forget, Happy 19th bro.
Thought I'll post some random pics:

=) She's bloody pretty.

=D

Every boy's (and girl's?) favourite during the 90s.
It's Morphin time! GoGo Power Rangers!

Doesn't this reminds you of our poa tutor?
Mikey's my favourite btw.

hmm...
=)
goodnight.
doujiang sang again @ 8:26 AM