Sunday, November 19, 2006
Don't really know why... but I just feel like blogging now before I sleep.
S.H.E is gonna have a concert in Singapore again and I'm gonna catch it no matter what.
27th Jan 07.
Okay, don't laugh.
I was reading Teenage when I came across the ad for the concert.
There was a 'lucky draw' kind of thing again.
I thought to myself that I might be as lucky as before.
haha.
I filled up the form. But I missed out one part.
The co-sponser of the concert was New-Feel, a company producing sanitary pads.
And in order to be eligible for the contest, I am supposed to buy a New-Feel product from NTUC FairPrice and attach the receipt to the contest form and then finally post it.
lol.
Lucky me, my sis offered to buy the thing tomorrow.
She can use or don't use for all I care.
I just want the receipt.
If I really win it, I will bring my sis to watch the concert.
haha.
Teenage featured some photos of S.H.E.
Hebe is.........wow.
I don't know how to describe her already.
I've just gotten a haircut and I look like fuck.
I thought since I've just turned 17, I should cut my hair to remove bad luck and etc.
Don't know how I got this thinking. lol.
Retarded right.
Okay, NOW, I look like shit.
I bet my buds are gonna laugh at me tomorrow.
Not just tomorrow.
Every single day of the week, month...
WTF.
I've just been scared out of my balls.
How am I suppose to be feeling?
Great?
Disappointed?
Rash?
Joyful?
How am I suppose to carry on?
Pray, Edwin....Pray...
doujiang sang again @ 10:13 AM