<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/27279621?origin\x3dhttp://katakstory.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Thursday, November 09, 2006

a rather fun thursday spent.

I shan't say anything about school cuz it's seriously boring except for Macro tutorial.
Vincent is the king of crap now.

Well well, again, we skipped wcom lecture again and went to watch movie with Su Fang and Cecilia.

Our journey from NP to Cathay was adventurous.
It was raining cats and dogs and horses and cows and rhinos and hippos.
We had to cross the road after Atrium to the bus stop.
Somehow, my shoes were tsunamied by the flood.
Imagine your shoes wet and every step you take, you hear the squishy sound.
I SHOULD have wore flops today.

We decided to take a cab down given the weather status.
Vincent decided to 'brave the storm' first and tried to flag a cab down.
Unfortunately, I didn't think any of the cab drivers could see him.
We swopped.
Guess I was luckier.

Hopped into the cab half-drenched.

Dropped Cecilia and Vincent at PS while Su Fang and I went to get the tickets at Cathay.
Went back to PS to look for them and ended up almost fully drenched.

lol.

Decided to get some dry clothings.
Cecilia brought us to IP Zone.
Erm, I don't wish to elaborate on the details here.
Anyway, I got changed into dry clothings and bought a mesh cap on top of that.

Went to eat at KFC (again).
Fuck that fat fugly cashier who called the cleaner a dog.
Fuck her attitude, thinking she's some big shot when comparing herself to the cleaner.
She's just a F-U-G-L-Y F-A-T bitch. I hope Eliza fuck her to death.
I don't know how's she gonna do it but they both can just fuck each other anyway.

Okay.
KFC was nice.

Su Fang was really drenched. Cecilia got her to change into dry clothings.

Went for our movie after dinner.
The Covenant.
lol.
A so-so show.
Abrupt and dumb ending.

Su Fang found her phone missing after we left the theatre and we went back to look for it. Luckily it was found.

Okay, talking about movie, it suddenly reminded me of that fucker who was fucking pissing me off.
He looked like shit. Middle-aged shit.

Shan't elaborate on the details but he pissed me off and I swore the third time he's gonna come out of the cinema to 'CLARIFY' whatever he can clarify, I'm gonna show off my 'vocabulary'.
Fucking weird man.

We strolled around in PS after the movie and the girls suggested taking neoprints.
It's been like god knows how long since I entered such machines.
Anyway, we were retarded in there.

Sent Su Fang to take MRT home.
After which, the three of us landed ourselves up at the food court.
Chatted and crapped for quite a long time before leaving.
Oh, and there was this service auntie and uncle, each telling us that the other party was mentally challenged. lol. It was rather comical.

lol.

Never had a day like this for quite some time.

I'm seriously beat.

doujiang sang again @ 7:46 AM

Me

Edwin = DouJiang
18nov
Scorpio

Profile

17
NgeeAnnPoly
heavy-duty sleeper
Hebe<3

Friends

VinCent HuiMin vaL TR01 SUfang peGGY guAnJi ccLia yaZID weijie christabel pearl ShuYing yiNg2 kOonChin yEeShan Mao2 MeiQing eDDie EugeNe cAndiCe sHa10 coNan meiYee

Death Notes

:D