<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/27279621?origin\x3dhttp://katakstory.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, November 24, 2006

Feel kinda guilty cuz I've hardly been home early for the past two weeks.

Went to Atrium to watch Guan Ji sing after IS today.
I must say, buddy, you rock!

Seriously, his singing is really good!
Can be compared to mine already.

lol.

Went to queensway after that with Su Fang Cclia and Vincent.

Cclia wanted to buy her track shoes.
Didn't in the end cuz I don't know. You don't like any of them is it?

lol.

Walked around.
Vincent set his eyes on a hoodie.
Didn't buy in the end, too.

I bought two shirts.

He bought one.

Su Fang and Cclia were completely retarded today.
And I must say Su Fang's ability to make people laugh has improved tremendously.

Had a late dinner at Mac.
Crapped and laughed.
Laughed and crapped.

On the way back in the MRT, Su Fang and I saw a gay couple.
They were at Stage One of PDA.

Su Fang almost vomitted.
I almost jumped off onto the tracks.

I got down at JE and transferred.
Took to CCK and transferred to LRT.
Guess what...

That fucking gay couple were still there!
wtf man!
I kept asking myself how unfortunate can I be.

They continued to Stage 2 of PDA.
I noticed a few people staring at them.

Thank God they didn't alight at Segar.

Fucked up gays.




I'm beat...
Goodnight people.

doujiang sang again @ 8:48 AM

Me

Edwin = DouJiang
18nov
Scorpio

Profile

17
NgeeAnnPoly
heavy-duty sleeper
Hebe<3

Friends

VinCent HuiMin vaL TR01 SUfang peGGY guAnJi ccLia yaZID weijie christabel pearl ShuYing yiNg2 kOonChin yEeShan Mao2 MeiQing eDDie EugeNe cAndiCe sHa10 coNan meiYee

Death Notes

:D