<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/27279621?origin\x3dhttp://katakstory.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

kbox fever~

lol.

About half the class turned up at kbox today.
Here's the guests' list:
-Val
-Peggy
-Ju Chi
-Cecilia
-Su Fang
-Guan Ji
-Anna
-Shu Ying
-Jia Ling
-Vincent
-Me

Did I miss out anyone?

A big thanks to Gj for booking LT21 for us.
On top of that, we managed to get a whooping good price for everything!

A few bands were formed today:

-Dou Jiang You Tiao (Vincent and I)

-V.P.E. (Val, Peggy and I) --> with me as the conductor while the girls sang (like duh...I'll only spoil S.H.E's image if I'd sang together with them)

-Ri Ben Zhu Gan (Su Fang and Cecilia)---> I don't think it's very difficult to identify the zhu gan.


Yeah, that should be all I guess.

Almost everyone sang today and that's good! Very soon we will be able to take part in next year's Superband.
haha.
I was especially proud of a few songs I sang with Vincent and Guan Ji, such as An Jing (Jay), Yan Huo De Ji Jie(F4), Shi Jie Mo Ri(Jay) and Qi Li Xiang (Jay).
These are the only songs I thought I sang quite decently.
Still LOTS of room for improvement though. Lots.

I admit I shouldn't have took my cap off cuz I know my hair looks like SHIT.
Thanks, Cecilia, for that kind reminder. lol.

The lunch provided couldn't make it.
Cucumbers?
Go to hell.

I must say, Peggy and Val are awesome!
Thanks to my conducting, they're simply the right people to sing S.H.E songs.

I displayed my Mosquito Palms today.
It was embarassing. lol.

Oh yeah, I really enjoyed singing 'Zhi Dui Ni You Gan Jue' with Val.

Hebe is really.....woOoO!

After some kbox fever...

I went to get Death Note Vol 9.
Another 3 more volumes!
Sadly, I haven't completed vol 8.
No time...

Had dinner at KFC with Cecilia, Sufang, Guan Ji, Jia Ling and Vincent.
Su Fang had to leave earlier for work.
Okay, so dinner was a pollution again.
Cecilia's PSI shot up to 1500.
I was being made fun of....monsters and yada yada...

lol.

Headed to the arcade for some bball madness.
Broke all the records but one.
Missed by 8 points.
Guess I was the reason.

Daytona was crap.
Somehow I didn't seem to know how to play anymore.
Ran onto the grass like it's the race track or somehing.
Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with me?


Home after that.

Great singing today people.
haha. Hope the next crash at kbox won't be too far away from now...

I'm really tired.
Hope my 5 alarms can wake me up tomorrow.
Nite.

doujiang sang again @ 9:21 AM

Me

Edwin = DouJiang
18nov
Scorpio

Profile

17
NgeeAnnPoly
heavy-duty sleeper
Hebe<3

Friends

VinCent HuiMin vaL TR01 SUfang peGGY guAnJi ccLia yaZID weijie christabel pearl ShuYing yiNg2 kOonChin yEeShan Mao2 MeiQing eDDie EugeNe cAndiCe sHa10 coNan meiYee

Death Notes

:D