<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/27279621?origin\x3dhttp://katakstory.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, November 05, 2006

Shag~

Woke up 9am in the morning to get prepared.

Went kayaking at Changi with my bro and Eugene.
It's been a really long time since the last time I kayaked. Kind of missed those NCC days.

Started our expedition at about 11:30am.
We headed towards Pasir Ris, against the current.

Took about an hour and half to reach there.
Had lunch and slacked at the beach.
Eugene and my bro practised their skills for their 3-star course.
I spent the time bombing.
What goes in, must come out.

Headed back to Changi.
This time the current was on our side.
The sea breeze was really s-h-i-o-k.

Back at shore, we met one of my NCC seniors from my bro's batch.
He's now an instructor at Changi Sea Sports Club.

Slacked around before showering and waiting for my dad to pick us up.
Slept in the car all the way.

Had dinner at BPP.
Bought Death Note Vol8.

I just realised something.
I CANNOT BE LATE TOMORROW!
Else it will be the third time for wcom.
And I'm gonna have a family problem again.

WTF.
I'm gonna sleep at 1030.

doujiang sang again @ 4:50 AM

Me

Edwin = DouJiang
18nov
Scorpio

Profile

17
NgeeAnnPoly
heavy-duty sleeper
Hebe<3

Friends

VinCent HuiMin vaL TR01 SUfang peGGY guAnJi ccLia yaZID weijie christabel pearl ShuYing yiNg2 kOonChin yEeShan Mao2 MeiQing eDDie EugeNe cAndiCe sHa10 coNan meiYee

Death Notes

:D