Saturday, November 11, 2006
Blogger's changed to a new version?
crap. why is it still the same anyway?
The past 2 days ended like fuck.
To you-know-who,
Sorry for breaking your trust in me.
Sorry for simply taking things too lightly.
Sorry for not respecting you.
I've learnt an important lesson.
Yesterday, we attended the fine-dining workshop.
Go to hell man.
It was total crap.
The workshop was boring, the food cannot make it...
fuck.
Wasted my 50 bucks.
Could have used it to buy Death Note.
Oh and btw, Gj explored his phone and discovered a camera function that can sort of twist and distort people's photos. It's called Facewarp. Sounds silly huh.
Anna and Jia Ling were rather crazy over that function. Made them laugh madly.
The lunch was so-so.
The bread was nice.
Jia Ling hogged my phone and used it to take lame pics of our food. lol.
She even took pics of empty plates and TEA.
Seriously.....
... it's only tea....
After the meal, we headed to Raffles City to fire whatever we ate in sequence.
What goes in, must come out!
And wtf... Vincent and I almost razed Raffles City to the ground.
Almost on every level, the toilets were occupied!
On level 2, we almost died of an extremely high PSI.
Caught up with Jia Ling, Anna, Apple and Joan at City Link.
Decided to go check out their workplace at Orchard Hotel.
Damn...it's super ulu.
Hope Anna's 40 hours are smooth-sailing.
Left after they started work.
We sent Jia Ling to MRT and took a bus to Great World.
Seriously, I guess everyone should be thinking of whacking Vincent upon knowing how accessible his place is.
Played pool until Cecilia called.
Met up with them at Far East Plaza for dinner.
Introduced them to the Hainan Chicken Rice.
I hope they liked it.
lol.
They left for Peggy's production @ school after that.
...
.........
............
Went back to play pool.
Met up with Vincent's cousin who's also called Edwin.
In army already.
Seriously, I think Vincent's entire family OWNS the bowling alley at kim seng.
Whenever we're there, a different Uncle or Auntie of his will also be there.
Wonder how big exactly is his family tree.
And we're only talking about his mother's side huh.
Anyway, think it's quite cool to have such sporty Uncles and Aunties.
Unfortunately, I don't have such people in my family tree.
Vincent joined his cousin for bowling while I decided to save money lol.
Okay, guess he was really suay yesterday.
lol.
Perhaps ______ should be there to cheer. Only then he'll have a chance to score.
lol.
Okay someone's gonna whack me.
It was rather late already so I left for home.
Saw Vincent's sis and another guy at the bus stop.
I'm now convinced that Vincent's family owns Zion Road. LOL.
Listened to Anna's mp3 on the bus.
Got dad to fetch me at interchange.
I realised a small mistake can really cause a great disaster.
I shall watch my mouth from now on.
And...
a promise is a promise.
I'm sorry...
Truly sorry.
doujiang sang again @ 9:20 PM