Saturday, November 18, 2006
My 17th Birthday~
Thanks alot people for your smses and well wishes.
I believe I will have many more good days ahead!
lol. Now to blog about the bbq yesterday.
Met up with Mao at about 2pm and trained off to Cityhall to meet Cecilia, Su Fang.
Chatted for a while before hopping onto the train to meet Vincent.
Sang a bit on the train.
Dropped off at Eunos.
I felt weird stepping on the grounds of East of Singapore.
Seems like a foreign land.
lol.
Had roadside ice-cream with Cecilia and Su Fang.
Boarded the bus to East Coast.
Underpass...
Did silly 'stunts'.
We realised we were rather far away from pit 44.
Decided to rent bikes.
Cecilia, Vincent and I got the singles while Su Fang and Mao took a tandem one.
It was a breezy cycle to the bbq pit.
My cousins and sis were already there.
I stayed behind to wait for the bbq food to arrive while the other 4 carried on cycling to Bedok Jetty.
The bbq food arrived bloody late.
We played Monkey.
Su Fang was hilarious.
lol.
My mom and bro and his friends came shortly and started to set up the bbq stuff.
Mao was pro enough to start the fire quickly.
A scout indeed!
Cecilia and Su Fang somehow disappeared into the sea.
I received a message from Jia Ling, saying Guan Ji and her won't be able to make it cuz of BA Comm stuff.
I was pissed.
Mao and the rest was telling me to relax.
I thought so too, so I decided to just make the best out of the worst.
lol. It's not really the worst actually.
Ate abit.
The curry my cousin's maid cooked was indeed kind of diluted. Sorry about it guys.
Luckily the fried rice my mom cooked made up for it.
The bbq continued into the night.
The chicken wings were fabulously tasty.
Koon Chin and Ben came too.
Thanks guys.
The rest went for another round of cycling.
They stopped near the carpark after a long time.
Wondering why, I called Mao.
He said something happened.
Then it had to happen.
Mao and Ying came and quietly brought me to a corner.
They said while Jia Ling and Guan Ji were on their way here, Jia Ling was knocked down.
I was shocked.
I called Guan Ji.
Called Jia Ling.
Didn't picked up at all.
Then I suggested going to the hospital to look for them.
Cecilia and Su Fang came.
I was getting worried already.
wtf lo.
Now guess what?
Suddenly, Vincent sprayed whip cream on my head.
The rest were laughing already.
My mind was still rather confused and unsettled.
Until Guan Ji appeared infront of me with his laptop.
Jia Ling came from the side with a cake.
lol.
I then realised I've been pranked.
LOL.
SERIOUSLY LOL.
A video was then played on GJ's laptop.
haha.
Thanks alot guys. It's a really meaningful present.
No words can express my feelings.
After the video, the gang sang the birthday song for me.
Thanks thanks.
To Mao and Ying: Your acting skills are terrific to the extent when I found out the truth, I found you two very qian bian.
lol.
haha.
jkjk.
Continued on with the bbq.
Then my bro's friends forced me to drink up a cup of Vodka-orange.
After that, those who know me will be able to expect what's gonna happen.
Yeah, my jiu liang really sucks.
My vision began to double a bit.
I was drunk.
Sober, but giddy.
Can't really remembered what else happened except that I lay on the beach with Cecilia Vincent Su Fang and Ying listening to Chu Dian and This I promise you.
Vomitted after that.
I was feeling fucked up.
Carried on with the celebration.
My mom started the cake.
Couldn't stand still.
Took some photos.
I bet I looked retarded.
I went to the toilet to wash my face.
Looked into the mirror.
KTG.
lol.
My aunt brought me back to the pit.
Vomitted again on the way.
Back at the pit, I slept off on the table.
During that time, I forgot almost everything.
Woke up after a while to find most of my relatives already left.
Felt disappointed with myself for getting so drunk and fucked up.
(okay, guess what, I just had a dejavu while typing.)
Went to look for my friends at the shelter.
Some of them came back with hot tea for me.
THANKS.
I vomitted again.
lol.
The trees at ECP sure hates me now.
Left early with my family after that while the rest stayed behind.
To my friends: sorry for leaving earlier.
I shouldn't have gotten myself drunk.
Hope you guys got home safely yesterday esp the girls.
Gj followed my dad's van home.
In the van, I vomitted again.
Watched the video they did for me again.
Dropped Gj near his house and left for home.
When I reached my block, I couldn't really see the lift buttons.
Was knocking out already. So I decided to press most of the buttons.
Finally reached my storey.
Spent some time finding my key and unlocking the door.
Immediately chionged to the toilet to vomit.
Took a warm bath.
Mom made me some ginger tea.
Helped me to relaxed alot.
The last vomit came and I finally managed to sleep.
lol.
It was a nice, relaxing sleep.
Woke up feeling alright (FINALLY!)
It's Sunday and I'm feeling bored....
lol...sian sian...
So, I'm gonna end this post with many thanks to those who came for my bbq.
My relatives and AES seniors.
Special thanks to my buddies who turned up too:
-Vincent
-Su Fang
-Cecilia
-Mao mao
-Yingying
-Guan Ji
-Jia Ling
-Koon Chin
-Ben
Thank you all very much.
It was indeed a wonderful 17th!
doujiang sang again @ 11:47 PM