Monday, October 16, 2006
Okay, today's the second day of school.
I didn't turn up at all.
Same reason.
Guess my peeps know me best and they all called at the same time to wake me up.
I swore I didn't even hear a single thing! Woke up at 12 plus.
Somehow I'm feeling weird now. Feeling a tinge of guilt.
How can I actually place sleep as my top priority?!
I suddenly wished I'd had turned up for bca workshop.
I've got no one else to blame except myself.
And of course, I'm really grateful to my peeps for taking the effort to waste their phone bills calling me and end up talking to voicemails:
-Ying Ying
-Anna
-Jia Ling
-Guan Ji
-Shu Ying
-Vincent
I'm sorry guys. Guess it's time to change my fking attitude towards sleep.
I wanted to blog about cruise. No mood already.
fuck.
doujiang sang again @ 9:36 PM