<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/27279621?origin\x3dhttp://katakstory.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Finally.
We've gotten vol 4 of Death Note.


Well, a big congrats to myself for being early for school for the first time this sem.
That's a great improvement I guess.

Today's FaB lecture was crap. Didn't really enjoy it partially cuz the topic was rather boring.
I had to admit I littered the LT like nobody's business.
Was too lazy to throw the wrappers into the bin.

It was another 1 hour of sickening FaB tutorial after that.
Justin Pang was our tutor so it simply just means that we can climb over his head.
So far our tutors are really kind of KIND.
Hopefully the whole class will do well together this time.

We had lunch at SIM. Chicken chop wasn't fantastic. The fish and chips was owning instead. The soup of the day rocks till nobody ate their share and offered it to Guan Ji.

Yingying suddenly brought up the blood donation drive going on at the convention hall.
Steadied.

We went to register after lunch. Headed for POA tutorial first before our appointment.

POA tutor rocks till everyone was almost sleeping.
Long-winded woman.
Vincent attempted a Death Note drama by pretending to write her name in his DN comic.
lol. Retarded.

Blood donation thing wasn't successful for Ying and I cuz we're underage.
WTF.
They could have told us earlier! Don't have to waste time filling in some bloody form.

Ying met up with Pearl and left with her after that.
Vincent and I decided to go Westmall to get our vol4.
Coincidentally met Shuying.
We chilled out at Cheers.

Westmall's comics connection sucks.
Didn't have vol4 available.
We bought the Death Note itself instead. Smaller version.
But cool. haha.

Cabbed to BPP to hunt for the bloody vol4.
Our hopes dashed.

Chionged to the 7-Eleven near my house cuz I recently saw Death Note manga on sale there.
Fuck it.
We realised lots of other readers are on the same pace as us.

Feeling quite tired, I da-baoed food for my mom and bro and ourselves.
Reached home.
I was already thinking whether should we try Great World or Tiong Plaza.
Decided to go there after dinner.
We quickly tried to finish our wcom shit but failed in the end.
No time for anything else. Called up Tiong Plaza's Comic Connection to reserve 2 copies of vol4.

Chionged all the way to Tiong Plaza.
While changing buses, I accidentally left my wallet in the previous one.
Ran back up and managed to retrieve it, safe and sound. lol.

Managed to get our stuff.
It was the toilet next - I held my almost-full bladder for the entire 45 mins bus journey.

Ate a bit at Long John, courtesy of Vincent Chan. lol.

75ed home after that.
Chionged vol4 abit on the bus.

That's today.

The 'L' mark on my hand can't seem to go away.

doujiang sang again @ 9:44 AM

Me

Edwin = DouJiang
18nov
Scorpio

Profile

17
NgeeAnnPoly
heavy-duty sleeper
Hebe<3

Friends

VinCent HuiMin vaL TR01 SUfang peGGY guAnJi ccLia yaZID weijie christabel pearl ShuYing yiNg2 kOonChin yEeShan Mao2 MeiQing eDDie EugeNe cAndiCe sHa10 coNan meiYee

Death Notes

:D