<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/27279621?origin\x3dhttp://katakstory.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Spent yet again. lol. Can't help it.

It was town with Guan Ji first and then Vincent.
Gj wanted to get mooncakes from Raffles Hotel.
Left home with him.
I alighted at Heeren and waited for that skeleton.
It was a long wait. lol. I almost died of hanging around until I was being 'rescued'.

Vincent came and we had dinner at youth park kopitiam.
Someone was sick and claimed to have no appetite. lol.
In minutes we were chionging cockles, kangkong and chicken wings.
And like what Vincent said, we literally ate from day to night.
Spent 99% of the time crapping. lol. We're seriously getting lamer day by day. Somebody help me please.

After a dinner that left our stomachs almost exploding, we caught Stay Alive at Cineleisure.
A so-so movie with a dumb ending.
I'll give it a mere pass.

That's all. LOL. We have no life.

I slept in the bus all the way. The retarded thing was that people and I mean adults were actually quarrelling in the bus over seats cuz it was damn full. Lol. Found that rather lame and childish. It was stuffy in the bus and plus the noise, I almost made everyone buy insurance. I found myself a seat beside a fat ass. I think she was pissed off with me. Maybe cuz I managed to sleep like nobody's business and she wasn't blessed with such a special ability.

wtf. lol.

I'm rather lucky these few days. lol. Maybe cuz the Scorpio season is approaching.

I realised the dark days may be gone already. Things are brightening up. And that is good I guess. Perhaps crapping with the other two retards really does a bit of cheering up.

Countdown for cruise might already have started among fellow TRM peeps. It's exactly a week from now.
I'm still rather neutral about it. lol.

Today is a good day. Really good day.

doujiang sang again @ 11:30 AM

Me

Edwin = DouJiang
18nov
Scorpio

Profile

17
NgeeAnnPoly
heavy-duty sleeper
Hebe<3

Friends

VinCent HuiMin vaL TR01 SUfang peGGY guAnJi ccLia yaZID weijie christabel pearl ShuYing yiNg2 kOonChin yEeShan Mao2 MeiQing eDDie EugeNe cAndiCe sHa10 coNan meiYee

Death Notes

:D