<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/27279621?origin\x3dhttp://katakstory.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, October 30, 2006

Went to school as usual today...

Except that I was horribly late.

I woke up at about 8:45 by Vincent's call.
He went 'WTF?!' as usual.

I knew I'm not gonna make it for wcom tutorial again.
Asked him to lie for me, saying something like my bro 'unfortunately' got food poisoning.

Hey, but please don't tell our wcom tutor. My life's at stake.

I wanted to cab down to school. But the peak hour rate stopped me.
Never am I gonna waste such money just to attend a tutorial.

I forgot what time I entered class. But I knew I was terribly late. duh...

I tried to look innocent and told Jocelyn, 'Erm, sorry cher, I'm late. Something happened at home...'
Before I could finish, she replied, 'Yeah, your friend has already told me...'

Thanks bro.

I know I'm bad. But I can't afford to be late twice in a row.

Okay, so we did some interview sheet about the political scene in Singapore.
That was our project.

Group members:
-Cecilia
-Wei Jie
-Vincent
-Guan Ji
-Me

Crapped a bit and left to conduct our interview.
We headed to canteen for breakfast before going to atrium.
Interviewed the auntie at the student service centre.
She was considered a great help.

Interviewed another TRM year 2 guy.
Somebody suggested going to the library.
Found a girl near the bubble tea stall.
I tell you...
Her eyelashes were about 4 metres long!
I almost called her Rapunzel.
She seemed and was indeed a smart and knowledgable girl.

After the interview, I was like imitating the scene in Rapunzel where the person who wants to climb up the tower will have to say, 'Rapunzel, Rapunzel let down your hair...'
Now, take away the 'hair' and replace it with 'eyelashes'.
That was what I said.

We were the last group to return to class.
Did a bit of conclusion and dismissed.
Just then, Jocelyn returned me my personal recount essay.
I realised I forgot to check my work and saw this:

'Wtf man!'

She underlined the phrase and left a question mark beside.
I didn't know how to explain myself.


It was macro lecture after that.
I crapped with friends most of the time.
Tried to imitate L's sitting position.
wtf.

Lunched at canteen 1.
We were lucky enough to find seats for 7 people during the peak hour.

Jialing, Shuying and Koon Chin had to go for their tutorial after that leaving only Ying, Gj, Vincent and I.

We wanted to play the street bball machine at JP arcade.
Tried to psycho Ying and Gj to go with us.
I think the next time I do that I must drink lots of liangteh during the persuasion.

End up only Vincent and I go.

Never mind. The good thing was that we broke all the records of the bball machines.

Had ice-cream and fries at Swensens.

Home after that.

I came home resting for about half an hour before leaving again for tuition.
It's the last one for Ashton before his final exam the coming Wednesday.

Chionged through past year papers.



A rather tired day.
The thought of more projects coming up just turns anybody off.

Grudge 2 is out on Thursday. Perfect timing.

doujiang sang again @ 7:46 AM

Me

Edwin = DouJiang
18nov
Scorpio

Profile

17
NgeeAnnPoly
heavy-duty sleeper
Hebe<3

Friends

VinCent HuiMin vaL TR01 SUfang peGGY guAnJi ccLia yaZID weijie christabel pearl ShuYing yiNg2 kOonChin yEeShan Mao2 MeiQing eDDie EugeNe cAndiCe sHa10 coNan meiYee

Death Notes

:D