Friday, October 27, 2006
Today...
Today...
Today... is going to be the happiest day so far this sem...
Today...
Today...
I've FINALLY...
FINALLY...
FINALLY...
I REPEAT...
I FINALLY...
as in...
F-I-N-A-L-L-Y
I FINALLY...
SAW...
AND HELD...
HEBE'S HAND...
HEBE'S HAND...
HEBE'S HAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HEBE....
YOU KNOW WHO??
SHE'S MY LAO-PO.
MY LAO-PO!!!!!
The story goes like this...
On the twentieth of october two thousand and six...
I read the number lost-count issue of I-Weekly.
Chanced upon something that caught my eye.
'S.H.E qian chang hui'
I was thrilled.
It was an Q and A kind of thing. crap question.
I was desperate to get the tickets no matter what.
I sent in 5 sms to try my luck.
Then...
On the twenty-seventh of october two thousand and six...which is aka Today...
I was having LMS at 56-04-04.
At exactly 2:00pm...
I received a message from 73388.
It goes:
'(IW) U've won a pair of priority pass & a single to S.H.E showcase. Shw sms&ic today (27 Oct)@ IMM, L1 Carpark Area frm 7pm to gain entry. Event starts @7.30pm'
I almost died after reading the message.
I read it again for about 5 times just to check that it's not a crap message.
My heart raced.
They were coming.
Today.
TODAY.
TODAY!!
My mind totally switched off from lesson after that.
Fast forward to after IAC.
Went to canteen 1 with Val to look for Cecilia and Vincent.
This whole process can also be directly translated as:
The short ones looking for the tall ones.
Fast forward to after eating.
Chionged home with Vincent to get my S.H.E Forever album.
Then flew to IMM.
When we were there...
The crowd was HUGE.
Lots of people.
LOts and LOTS of people.
I was rather desperate already.
I went to look for the organiser.
Reported my name.
As I looked at the crowd...I thought that it was gone. I will never ever have the chance to squeeze through them. I'm not Vincent.
Just then....I was given two numbers.
31...32...
Signed beside my name to acknowledge...
Then...
It was like a dream come true....
I went to look for the crew.
One of them escorted the both of us.
I walked past the crowd behind the railings.
I walked past MORE people...MORE AND MORE...
ALL THE WAY...
Guess where we ended up?
The VIP fans area!!!
I repeat.
The VIP fans area!!!
I was excited.
I was very excited.
They came on stage at 7.30pm.
WoOoo-HoOo.
I was shouting all the way.
I shouted 'LAO PO!!!!'
But Hebe didn't respond.
Perhaps she was busy putting up a good image of herself.
I bet she was trying her best to look for me in the crowd but unfortunately she couldn't.
It's ok...We'll chat on the phone next time...
LOL.
Back to the story...
They sang 3 songs only.
They sang LIVE surprisingly well this time!
Next was the autograph session.
I was one of the first to go on stage.
The only pity was that Vincent didn't get to go on stage cuz he didn't have the album.
My heart raced faster than ever...
About 1000 beats per minute.
Quite fast.
First was Selina...
Then Ella...
Then...
Then....
Then...
Introducing my wife...
Hebe!
It was a once in a lifetime opportunity.
I shook hands with her and tried my best not to let go...
Anyway...5 seconds was good enough.
I told her...
' Ni zhen de hen mei!'
She replied, 'zhen de ma? xie xie ni wor!'
And she smiled...at me...
At that moment which was about to be recorded in my book of life,
my heart raced at 1000000 beats per minute...
I went down after that.
My mind was blank...
Went to look for Vincent after that.
We headed to the entertainment centre to arcade.
Played the street bball machine and Daytona.
Had dinner at KFC and left for home.
I shall remember today... 27th October 2006...
The day I shook my wife's hand.
Hebe...
doujiang sang again @ 9:21 AM