Saturday, October 07, 2006
What if the psi shoots up to... say, 400 plus?
Wonder if we can see anything.
It wouldn't be a haze by then.
It's a F-O-G.
lol.
'Celebrated' a belated Mid-autumn Festival today.
The guest list:
-Eugene
-Shannon
-Jian Wei
-Li Chong
-Eddie
-Me
-Candice
Nothing much. But kinda enjoyable cuz it's been a long time since I last met up with those people.
In the morning I had tuition with that idiot.
Was about to take the train to Bugis to meet Gj and Sy when I bumped into Vanessa. haha.
She was meeting up with Pamela for shopping.
Chatted quite a bit.
It was a long train ride.
The both of them were total madness.
Finally I reached Bugis after an hour or so.
Met Sy and Gj and his sis.
lol.
Lame sis. Can't say much about her.
kk fast forward. Gj got his stuff and it was home after that.
I slept in the train all the way till I reach home.
Didn't know why I'm feeling so sleepy.
I fell on my sis' bed right after I stepped into the house.
lol.
I guess I have no life. Keep sleeping and sleeping everyday.
wtf man.
But actually sleep is really good.
Kills time... Relax your mind and body... Sometimes can even enter nice dreams.
I bet only Vincent agrees with me. lol.
He has no life too. Gaming everyday.
Gaming VS Sleeping.
Okay, I think I breathe in too much of the haze already. That's why I'm crapping like nobody's business.
I need sleep. Seriously need sleep.
I need a new blogskin. Seriously need a new blogskin.
I don't burp as loud as before. Reduced by a few decibals already.
doujiang sang again @ 12:16 PM