Tuesday, October 03, 2006
To those participating in BAoc'07....I'm sorry to say we're not going for the sc outing already. I realised it's the next day after cruise so I thought we might be shag by then. I've already told Amelia the TRM people (including the whole of TR01 and etc.) aren't going.
If anyone of you have any violent objections, just call me huh. Sorry to those who have been looking forward so much to it.
Kindly pass on the message to your buds. Thanks.
The event yesterday was so-so.
Gj and I did the bar. Well, most of the time we were crapping with the stewarding and kitchen people. lol. Some were seriously damn funny.
The later part of the event was sick. I starting doing drinks butlering and clearing. Met a chio girl. She was nice.
It was hell after the event. We cleared the entire area of furniture and rubbish.
Had a bit of feasting in the kitchen area too. The pasta was fabulous.
Punched out at 12:04am.
Shuying's mom was kind enough to drive Gj and I home. Thanks alot.
Reached home, showered and died on the bed.
doujiang sang again @ 9:35 PM