Saturday, September 23, 2006
Just watched Armageddon on star movies.
A heroic ending where a dad who was about to sacrifice his life in outer space to save the whole world, was spending the last few minutes of his life chatting with his daughter.
Really admire that hero.
It's like 3am now. I've switched to animal planet.
Went out with Guan Ji to town today.
Wanted to catch a movie but the timing was crap. Well, Guan Ji had his dragon dance at 4pm so we couldn't stay for long. Decided to eat at Fish & Co.
Ordered a seafood platter for 2.
I think I almost fainted when the first sotong entered my mouth.
Subsequently, we finished up all the food and left only the raisin rice. lol. duh.
What if it was the other way round? lol. wtf.
Anyway, gj and I were eyeing the new sony ericsson k800i.
cool phone.
but really ex.
I've asked my dad about it.
It's a no no.
too ex.
nvm.
After eating sha suddenly called me up and told me she was in Singapore today.
Met up with her and ting and we decided to watch movie at bugis.
'John Tucker must die'
Quite a funny movie.
It was still early after the movie so we headed to cineleisure to arcade it out.
Went to the Apple store and checked out the latest of Apple. Cool.
Had dinner and chatted abit of sec school days.
Jason called me up for work at his holland v restaurant. I'm going down to the interview tomorrow with gj.
I'm officially roomless.
My grandma has moved in and my room became her room.
Now I reside in the living room, where all living things thrive. lol. crap.
Well, it's permanent.
I sleep in the living room and I use my com in the balcony.
Well, at least I won't die here cuz there are plants producing oxygen for me to live. lol.
Vincent said I now have a gigantic room of 7 doors. Well, perhaps that'll make me feel better instead of bluntly saying I'm roomless. lol.
how pathetic can I be...
I'm trying my best to do the right things in life. But sometimes, I get myself more and more confused and more and more into deep shit. wtf.
Oh yeah, before I forget, those people whom signed up for BAoc'07 as SCs in GROUP 7,
Amelia's organising a sc outing @ sentosa on 14th October '06.
Gotta meet at harbourfront @ 10:30am sharp.
Dress code: -YELLOW tee (a must!), berms/shorts (no skirt or super short shorts where your credit card slot will be seen), slippers/sandals/shoes.
That's all. Any changes/other details, I will try to let everyone know asap. Please spread to your cliques or friends etc. Thanks a mil.
I'm really dead tired but don't really feel like sleeping yet. wtf.
btw thanks shuying =p
im out. i need sleep.
doujiang sang again @ 11:49 AM