Friday, September 15, 2006
Went for imf briefing at esplanade this afternoon.
The weather today was kind of extreme.
It's been quite a while since we had cold rainy days like today.
I really don't know why am I still working for this bloody imf when I don't have the heart to do anything. Well, I have to admit I'm really lazy.
And the pay doesn't seem as attractive as the first time Fabian the Gay told us.
Anyway after the briefing, some of the guys wanted to get their haircut at the salons.
A whooping 21 bucks.
Kind of moody the whole day. Everything seems fucked up cuz of the freak weather.
We were watching them getting their haircuts till my mom called me home for dinner.
So left with Vincent and Ying2.
Took 75 home. There will not be a second time - it took 1 hour plus to reach bukit panjang.
And the temperature in the bus was about minus 10 degrees celsius.
Practically experiencing winter. I almost thought it was about to snow here.
Feeling puzzled... and down. Why?
doujiang sang again @ 6:16 AM