<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/27279621?origin\x3dhttp://katakstory.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, September 22, 2006

I've been on an album rampage lately.
Bought Jay Chou's and David Tao's.

nice albums. nice songs.

It's my mom's and sis' birthday today.
Went out to eat.

Nothing much really.

I was watching bai fen bai yesterday and the guest was Fei Lun Hai.
They are S.H.E's junior boyband. Should be great too, just like the girls =p

I caught a short horoscope report on discovery channel this afternoon.
It did a survey on Scorpios and found out that Scorpios are especially able to harbour strong intentions, whether good or bad for long periods of time. And one main problem with Scorpios is that most of the time they themselves get tangled up in their thoughts easily. In short, they usually think too much.

Found that rather true.

Been lazing around the whole day. This can't go on anymore.
I'm really sick and tired of being sick and tired.

I suggested to Guan Ji going to the zoo tomorrow.
Vincent suggested going Night Safari cuz we have never been there before.

wtf.

Feeling odd and uneasy. Don't know why. Voice of Doom seems to be prompting me to do something. What exactly?

Holidays seem never ending. Suddenly have the urge to start school. With a time-table, I guess I wouldn't need to really plan my programmes.
Shit, I have no life.

I can't depend on my own finance during the holidays too.
It'll dry up sooner or later.

I'm too lazy to work too.

Haven't been in contact with my fellow aes peeps.
Perhaps I will go out with them some day.
Most of them are gonna have their exams soon anyway.

I realised I haven't been suaning people lately.
People like Cecilia, Vincent and etc.
Don't thank me huh. Just keep it to yourself. Don't let the whole world know. lol.

doujiang sang again @ 10:44 AM

Me

Edwin = DouJiang
18nov
Scorpio

Profile

17
NgeeAnnPoly
heavy-duty sleeper
Hebe<3

Friends

VinCent HuiMin vaL TR01 SUfang peGGY guAnJi ccLia yaZID weijie christabel pearl ShuYing yiNg2 kOonChin yEeShan Mao2 MeiQing eDDie EugeNe cAndiCe sHa10 coNan meiYee

Death Notes

:D