<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/27279621?origin\x3dhttp://katakstory.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, September 29, 2006

I'm close to the final stage of rotting.
This is just not right.
Think I'm getting 'homesick' like Vincent.
Need to get out and inhale fresh air.

But it just means more spending once I'm out of my house.
I've spent yet again today.
I'm was out with Shu Ming and Hian Chong.
But it was rather fun though.
Played badminton and swam at cck stadium. The waterslide kinda rocks.
Good workout.
A great time to relax and get my mind off the troubles.

I caught up with the calendar and realised that we're approximately 10 more days away from cruise. I don't look forward to it as much as before. No particular reason why.

Jason still haven't called either me or Guan Ji and I'm getting fed up soon.
What the fuck man. Monday seems to take forever to come.

Vincent's sister is indirectly, or should I say, directly helping me to save money on travel - I'm officially using her ez-link card. Trouble is that I've been caught once already. Tell me, how suay can I get.

I'm still new to the balcony so taking some time to get used to thriving here. I know my parents are trying their best to make me feel better by going, 'It's not a bad idea after all; you can admire the scenery from the balcony as you're using your computer.'
Truth is, the scenery from my balcony is mainly block 515-531.
C'mon...
Seriously and honestly, I want my room back. I mean, who doesn't want to have a proper room with four walls and a window of their own? My Hebe is still in my room by the way. Don't think I'm going to take her off the walls.
Well, have to give way to my granny.
My dad said I won't be in the balcony for long cuz in a few months time my bro will be serving NS. I'll take his room by then. I would say it's not too bad. At least I have 4 walls and a window.

I watched 'Wild Sex' on Animal Planet just now. fuck.
I swore I was watching animal porn.
The way some animals do it seriously cracks my family up. Especially my mom.
Take the frog for example. The male will be on top of the female and he will put his hands around the waist of his girl and do his thing. He will hug her belly so tightly I swore she almost died of suffocation while having sex.
As always, my mom was laughing her ass off the sofa.
The wolves were the really wild one. An exact replica of the human anal method.
Okay, this post might get a little R21 here. So perhaps I shall stop the report. lol.

My sis is totally into High School Musical.
Well, I must admit some of the songs are rather catchy.
Vanessa Hudgens is just so chio. Chick.

Vincent's got a new look for his blog. It's rather nice. Guan Ji does have yan guang.
Check it out.
Don't say bu gou brother. I helped you to advertise yours on my post and getting people to TAG.
Don't thank me either. Just an ice-cream treat will do. Thanks in advance. lol.

It's tough getting my sec school people out cuz you're having your holidays and people are having exams. haiz...

Life's slowly getting better, I guess.

doujiang sang again @ 10:22 AM

Me

Edwin = DouJiang
18nov
Scorpio

Profile

17
NgeeAnnPoly
heavy-duty sleeper
Hebe<3

Friends

VinCent HuiMin vaL TR01 SUfang peGGY guAnJi ccLia yaZID weijie christabel pearl ShuYing yiNg2 kOonChin yEeShan Mao2 MeiQing eDDie EugeNe cAndiCe sHa10 coNan meiYee

Death Notes

:D