Monday, August 07, 2006
Cheers!
I got the new S.H.E collection album - S.H.E Forever.
The cover is fantastic!
My Hebe is so chio.
It comes with a CD with 5 new songs and 13 of their old ones + a DVD with MVs and Behind-the-scenes.
Damn nice. The best part was that the lyrics booklet had lots of photos. Hebe was perfect. PERFECT.
Too bad Hebe said too little in her thanks-giving speech.
Why she always speak so little. Talk more leh Hebe. Mouth is for talking one.
Anyway, not talkative also good la. Later say wrong thing po huai xing xiang.
I looked through the booklet about 30 times already.
Man, Hebe really....walao......damn......really don't know how to describe her la.
Too power liao
Met up with Mao Ying Ji Ling An Deb just now for bowling @ plaza.
Nice bowling with them. We all noobs.
Anyway Jia ling was the highlight of the day. She scored straight eggs.
I went home after that to watch my dvd. The new song bloody nice!
I almost died listening to it. S.H.E rocks.
doujiang sang again @ 5:58 AM