Sunday, August 06, 2006
Yesterday was the 1-day work thing @ Padang:
Samsung Inline-skating festival.
Most of the guys were road marshals.
The girls were at the bag deposit.
Very boring job. I was so desperate for time to pass quickly.
Pei Ying managed to kop a mouse from the registration counter for me.
I played a bit of soccer with a stressball in the middle of roller-blading races. Fun.
It was bloody hot. STUFFY.
The girls looked like they will faint anytime.
We were shag by the time we completed the 9 hours of bordom.
Went to Suntec piz hut to eat. Then I realised I forgot to give Calvin the cab receipt. Went back all the way to Padang. Was cursing myself along the way.
Decided to chiong home after that. Took train.
Slept all the way from Cityhall to Jurong East.
I changed train to CCK. Guess wad? I slept all the way and missed cck AND landed up at Woodlands. WTF. sian diao. I almost ate paper.
Got dad to fetch me @ cck. Finally, Home.
I showered and slept all the way from 6:30pm till about 12 noon just now.
That was the bloody long day.
I bought i-weekly
cuz the cover page was S.H.E
I realised they released a new album consisting of 5 new songs and several old ones.
Maybe I'm getting later.
Considering not going for Juniper's bsta later. Waste time.
Exams are really approaching. Very near. Must start to buck up already.
Cannot slack anymore.
doujiang sang again @ 9:38 PM