<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/27279621?origin\x3dhttp://katakstory.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Check this out: http://www.blogskins.com/apply.php?sid=96768&action=Preview

Wanted to change to that. But one look and we can only come up with one conclusion:

It's bloody gay. I'm not talking about those Hebe pics. They're alright. In fact, they're great!

It's the hearts and glitters. Bloody hell.

The bloody creator could have improved it. But, sadly, she didn't. Forget it.

So I thought I might as well just admire it as a skin itself.

I gotta learn how to create such stuff from Cecilia aka Edwin's Punchbag soon.

Hebe MUST be on my blog.

This is an order.

doujiang sang again @ 9:45 PM

Me

Edwin = DouJiang
18nov
Scorpio

Profile

17
NgeeAnnPoly
heavy-duty sleeper
Hebe<3

Friends

VinCent HuiMin vaL TR01 SUfang peGGY guAnJi ccLia yaZID weijie christabel pearl ShuYing yiNg2 kOonChin yEeShan Mao2 MeiQing eDDie EugeNe cAndiCe sHa10 coNan meiYee

Death Notes

:D