Saturday, August 19, 2006
Damn restless.
Couldn't sleep well the night before cuz the weather was so bloody hot.
My room was already baking and Vincent still said that it was ok.
WTF.
Well, I don't consider him human btw, so perhaps it's really ok to him.
lol.
Finally a break after the microecons paper!
Whew.
It's really funny huh. Before the exam people are trying their best to swallow their notes.
After the paper people are wanting to burn their notes and offer them to those-released-on-7th-month.
After the paper the gang chilled out at canteen 1. Anna was craving for fries.
Guan Ji ordered chicken chop plus whatever he could plus.
Jia Ling was fish and chips.
I had scrambled egg. Just scrambled egg. The auntie eyed me with a wtf look.
Guess she thought I was nuts for whatever reason.
Bought teens cuz the poster was S.H.E.
Funny thing is the other side was Wilber. Yingying was going bonkers looking at him. lol scary.
Had ice-cream at Cheers before going home to hibernate.
Guan Ji and Vincent were mocking at me for still being 16. Talked about M18 and above movies.
Vincent gamed, as usual, all the way till night.
We had our dinner at plaza, KFC.
It's been ages since I had KFC.
And as usual we joked about E***a and other monsters.
I seriously don't dare to spell IT'S name cuz it only means I will have to send my com for servicing soon or later.
Btw, just my luck to be called Edwin.
Mom, why?
Rode back home...
Rented Resident Evil Apocalypse.
Not a bad movie. Lots of infection going on and stupid policemen trying to fend off the undead.
Alice was cool.
Couldn't understand why they rated it NC16 when I was sec 3 or 4 then.
Finished the movie at about 1 plus. Vincent continued gaming. He's seriously mad.
I felt tired anyway and slept. Tossed and turned but still couldn't sleep cuz my room was bloody hot. I had two fans going at high speed and I still feel hot. Maybe I don't consider myself human too.
Okay, it only means one solution: I need an aircon.
When?
haiz......
Finally managed to sleep at 2:30am.
Woke up bright and SERIOUSLY early at 11 plus. My sis seemed to invite the whole AES over. I could hear voices from inside my room. Was lazy to open the door to check it out.
I guessed they must be the Japanese students my sis is hosting.
My school is always getting involved in student exchange programmes.
And talking about the two girls my sis is hosting...
Seriously, both cmi.
Anyway, they're friendly. One of them laughs like she has never laugh before.
I should have taped it down and send it to be broadcasted.
Bet Singapore will die of laughter in a matter of seconds.
I went to cut my hair. Crapped with the auntie.
btw she's a monster.
She reminds me of a female version of Frankenstein.
Came back with lunch. Watched Justice League.
Took my afternoon nap. lol.
Vincent left at about 4pm.
Realised he left a tag on my blog:
'yo dude,france sucks btw!haha =p.. '
Replied him already.
I'm leaving my house soon for the AES Alumni Dinner.
Cecilia dropped me a message about Arsenal's game with Aston Villa at 9:55pm.
WTF.
Sure will miss it.
Well, maybe can catch 2nd half at the very least.
Guess I'll go catch a short nap first. Somebody better wake me up later.
doujiang sang again @ 1:18 AM