<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/27279621?origin\x3dhttp://katakstory.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Thursday, August 03, 2006

Quite an enjoyable day

Full of crap too.

I tried my best to wake up. But... you know...
So I missed the last microecons lecture.
It was revision lecture.
I decided to sleep in when I woke up at 1035. No point going.
Reached school at 1 plus.
I went to IS block to submit my bro's project on his behalf.
My bro is damn power at projects.

Met up with Anna and Ying2 at library. Decided to grab Chicken Mayo at Campus Deli since I didn't had breakfast. I folded back the sandwich and put it in my box file between 2 papers. The library old hag was stupid to realise I smuggled something in. SERIOUSLY stupid.
I entered the library and there she was doing random checks on bags at the stairs. She wanted to check me and I gave her a WTF look - I WASN'T CARRYING A BAG BUT A TRANSPARENT BOX FILE.

Fortunately she understood my signal and passed me. I was laughing to myself in my head how dumb she was.

Anyway, I met up with the two of them and soon, I found myself telling the story of Exorcist The Beginning. Ying2 and Anna were going 'OH MY GOD!'.

Oh my God.

We continued all the way to canteen 2 for lunch. I included The Omen.

Then Shuying, Jialing and Debbie joined us.

I seriously think canteen 2's chicken rice is damn nice. And the vendor better hire me as their promoter soon or else...

We were deciding on what to eat.
Guess what?
Due to my recommendation, everyone ate chicken rice.

I swore Shuying's plate had more chilli than rice. I think she was eating chicken porridge instead of rice. She made her plate look as if the chicken couldn't stop bleeding after being killed.

We had fries. 2 plates. Lots of salt. I think we were tired of living or something.
Maybe we were too desperate to visit NKF.

Guan Ji came after we were done. He ate some Italian thingy.
Ying and I left for 72 to print my article shit.

When Shuying had to leave for home to get her stuff for M'sia, I accompanied her to the bus-stop with Debbie. Then Skeleton came. I had a sudden urge to bake Royale Chocolate. I think I flew to level 5 toilet.

I managed to bomb Hiroshima to bits.

Joined TR01 for our last MIEC tutorial.

SOMEHOW, MATTHEW PON had to ask why was I smiling to myself.

and SOMEHOW, Vincent Wei Jie and the rest HAD to sabo me.

Anyway, that's not the point.
The point is, my day is not done yet.

Okay, ying gj jl and I went for our last peer tutoring. Got back our 10 bucks.

Dinner was settled at btm (bukit timah market). Ying and Jl pls don't say 'that place that place' again.

Our menu for 3:

1. Chao Guo Tiao (1 plate)
2. Hokkien mee (2 plates)
3. Carrot cake (1 plate)
4. Laksa (1 bowl)
5. lots of chilli
6. Sugarcane Juice (2 big, 1 small)

Mao2 joined us shortly. Followed by Guan Ji and Vincent. They had fencing attachment.

Vincent was being poked in the er-hem. Luckily he's still in a condition good enough to celebrate Fathers' Day in the future.

Took cab with Mao and GJ.

Missed Duo Qiang Shi Jie AGAIN. wtf.

Ying was asking me for the suicide song.

She found this webby called The Church of Satan.

Sick. God bless all of us.

It's now 3am. I like Twins more and more.

I think Hebe will appear in my dream tonight.

doujiang sang again @ 11:19 AM

Me

Edwin = DouJiang
18nov
Scorpio

Profile

17
NgeeAnnPoly
heavy-duty sleeper
Hebe<3

Friends

VinCent HuiMin vaL TR01 SUfang peGGY guAnJi ccLia yaZID weijie christabel pearl ShuYing yiNg2 kOonChin yEeShan Mao2 MeiQing eDDie EugeNe cAndiCe sHa10 coNan meiYee

Death Notes

:D