<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/27279621?origin\x3dhttp://katakstory.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, August 04, 2006

Sleepy Friday~

Woke up at 6:45am.
Today's the last 2nd lesson for s&w.
The morning and afternoon sessions played a friendly against each other.
Results:
The morning boys won the afternoons by sudden death.
The afternoon girls won the mornings. 2:0 i think.

I tell you Pearl is really bloody power!
She scored both touchdowns for her team. Nobody in the team can outrun her.
I tell you once she gets the ball, it's GG already! Bo Cun!

By the way, talking about Touch Rugby, I think one of the guys from the opposite team will have to buy insurance.
It was like this:

He was running with the ball. I wanted to give him the tap. My fren tapped him out already just before I reached him. Due to momentum, I couldn't stop.

So, I regret to admit I hit him on the face.

I'm sorry yeah. Though it was funny looking at your screwed up face, I apologise for not reminding you of my accidental violence. Pai Seh...

We were 45 mins late for CATS. They were already building the tower/bridge.
Keon WAS bloody hell FUNNY. Super comical.
My group couldn't care less about our tower. We were changing models. haha. From a wrecked tower to a vacuum cleaner to wadever. We were making a joke out of CATS and the tutor.

I suddenly felt very tired after CATS. Took cab home.
Vincent crashing my house today.

We're going night cycling later. POWER huh.

Okay, just finished Duo Qiang Shi Jie.
Nice show. Really nice.

Going off now.
Bye~

doujiang sang again @ 7:20 AM

Me

Edwin = DouJiang
18nov
Scorpio

Profile

17
NgeeAnnPoly
heavy-duty sleeper
Hebe<3

Friends

VinCent HuiMin vaL TR01 SUfang peGGY guAnJi ccLia yaZID weijie christabel pearl ShuYing yiNg2 kOonChin yEeShan Mao2 MeiQing eDDie EugeNe cAndiCe sHa10 coNan meiYee

Death Notes

:D