Friday, August 11, 2006
Yes!
Got much better today!
But still feeling kinda weak.
I've been having the runs since yesterday - I've confirmed with my parents that the two bloody hotdogs I ate for breakfast have already 'fa mei' since nobody knows when.
wtf.
After my 2nd toilet marathon in the morning, I headed to school to study for the darn exams.
Did bstats today. Quite a fruitful time spent.
Somehow Jia Ling knew I was in school. Think Mao2 told her.
Anyway, yeah, she came from her bsta tutorial.
Shortly later Guan Ji came too.
I was feeling kinda hungry.
I ate an Egg Mayo from Campus Deli when I arrived.
That bloody auntie was lucky I didn't make her buy insurance.
She gave me chao tar bread.
I swore I was eating rock and egg.
Had lunch with the two at can1.
Guan Ji as usual was eating Jap stuff plus whatever he could plus.
I ate bland stuff from yong tau foo.
Guess everyone was feeling lathargic. Didn't speak much.
Headed to underpass after that. Popped in my 6th pair of Panadol Cold.
Did more revision till I felt tired.
My bro called me at about 3:45pm.
He was in school too doing revision.
Decided to leave with him for home.
He wanted a haircut. Btw, his hair was short enough.
Landed up at Greenridge. Had his hair trimmed.
Now he looks like he just came back from BMT.
But it kinda suit him. He finned it.
Then came back to relax and slack about.
Watched X-Men on kidscentral.
Had my 3rd marathon straight after that.
I was cursing myself in my head why the fk did I even eat the hotdogs without finding out if they're still EDIBLE.
Went out for dinner with bro.
Came back for my 4th marathon.
I think my toiletbowl is bursting soon.
No no, I THINK MY ASS IS BURSTING SOON.
Really shag from all that toilet chionging.
Today's Duo Qiang Shi Jie last 4th episode.
MUST-CATCH.
doujiang sang again @ 4:35 AM