<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/27279621?origin\x3dhttp://katakstory.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Man~ damn bloody tired today

Almost drained. I tried wrenching my brain. Apparently there was only a few drops of juice left.

It suddenly came to my mind if cannibals ever drank Brain Punch before, meaning they forced human brains down ice blenders and drink the juice and perhaps a few pieces of the brain which are uncut by the razor.

This is seriously lame:

Once upon a time, there was a guy sunbathing in the nude.
He saw alittle girl coming towards him, so he covered himself with the newspaper he was reading.
The girl came up to him and asked "What do you have under the newspaper, mister?"
"A bird," the guy replied.
The little girl walked away and the guy fell asleep.
When he woke up, he was in a hospital in tremendous pain. When the Police asked him what happened, the guy replied, "I don't know. I was lying on the beach, this girl asked me about my privates, and the next thing I know is I'm here.
"Police went back to the beach, found the girl, and asked her "What did you do to that naked fellow?"
After a little pause, the girl replied, "To him? Nothing. I was playing with the bird and it spit on me, so I broke its neck,cracked its eggs, and set its nest on fire."


haha~

Perhaps girls won't appreciate the joke. Nvm.

Had ocom in the morning. I was late for half an hour. Table topic 2. I seriously crapped my way through my topic - Providing 5 star service. I guess only my class peeps will laugh about this.
Wtf was I saying anyway?

I set a record of 3 mins. wtf.

I was kinda killed by bstats. Well, at least the topic is not difficult to understand. Luckily. Got back bstats test results. Honestly, I didn't study. So I guess I deserved these marks.

Next was ITR presentation. Su Fang's group was pro. The skit was power. Yazid was kinda too high. I almost thought that was off script. FORTUNATELY, it wasn't.

My group was okay. Managed to finish before time limit. Wei Jie said the presentation was smooth and nice till I presented. Yeah, guess so too. I gotta seriously learn some presentation skills from Guan Ji. Cecilia's good too - Japan bullet train. I almost had heart attack listening to her presentation.

Anyway, the big credit goes to Pearl and Mei Qing. They should seriously start Cockanathan Travel Agency.

Guan Ji won the Zest Award. Big Congrats.

The gang went to underpass to chiong finish the econs article shit. Ying2 and Anna watched some korean drama that looks seriously lame.
Vincent and I were rushing through article shit.
Then, I went to bake Royale Chocolate. I had a hard time getting the dough out.

It was time for Junyang's live mini concert. Only Shu ying, Anna, Ying Ying, Vincent and I went for it. The ticketing was bloody tight. Check and check. Finally we got in and landed ourselves at the extreme right of the LT. sian diao.

Started late, as usual. He sung 5 songs. Nice songs. Vincent tried to imitate his groove. Yingying commented that we were watching a skeleton dancing. Totally agree with her.

The show ended with Junyang throwing posters at the audience. He's bloody gay, don't know how to throw higher to the back. I thought of trying to get one for my sis since she couldn't make it for the concert. I remembered shouting out names like 'HEY UNCLE! THROW HERE LA!' and 'HEY XING HONG DE! (meaning sirnamed Hong)'

Zhi yang, the campus superstar champion was there too. Many girls rushed to take photos with him after the concert. It came to my mind that that was a 'BO HIR HAIR MA HOH' situation. Directly translated from teochew or hokkien or whichever one, it means No fish prawn also good.

Anyway Anna and Ying2 both got to take a 'exclusive' photo with him. Anna was super high after that. She looked like she's gonna kill someone.

I checked my camera just now and was scared by many photos of aliens. haha. Joking la. I bet Cecilia is gonna stuff my mouth with a laptop as she's reading this.

We met up Mao2 and the rest after the concert. Headed to timah market to eat. Dinner was power.

I slept in the bus all the way back home. At the thought of changing to LRT, I swore I almost wanted to tear the entire LRT line down. Bukit Panjang SERIOUSLY lack bus services. SERIOUSLY.

Caught the remaining 5 mins of duo qiang shi jie.

Btw Cecilia was playing simple plan songs today. I suddenly missed their songs so she sent some over. haha. It was really fun trying to recall the lyrics. Simple Plan rocks.

Bloody tired~Bloody.

doujiang sang again @ 8:37 AM

Me

Edwin = DouJiang
18nov
Scorpio

Profile

17
NgeeAnnPoly
heavy-duty sleeper
Hebe<3

Friends

VinCent HuiMin vaL TR01 SUfang peGGY guAnJi ccLia yaZID weijie christabel pearl ShuYing yiNg2 kOonChin yEeShan Mao2 MeiQing eDDie EugeNe cAndiCe sHa10 coNan meiYee

Death Notes

:D